**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury threw sp3 without 3 bars

DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 154
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Just fought a Nick Fury in BG VT who threw sp3 without even having 3 full bars. I was using 7* Storm classic vs 6* NF. He was in his real life phase.
He was over 2 bars of power but not close to the third. I got 2 well timed blocks cuz I saw the prompts show up then he used the sp3.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

We all totally believe you without any evidence

This was a sudden occurrence in a BG match obviously I won't have recorded footage
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Yeah, I think I had that happening to me yesterday, so glad I read the forums for these insights. Thanks @Pikolu for your insights and @DONZALOOG1234 for asking the question.

You should read the nodes first and then come to the forum
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    I know, but I forget, I will try to do better @ahmynuts
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

SammyDe said:

Yeah, I think I had that happening to me yesterday, so glad I read the forums for these insights. Thanks @Pikolu for your insights and @DONZALOOG1234 for asking the question.

You missed the part where I said the special wasn't red
  • Options
    Rick_1Rick_1 Posts: 62
    ahmynuts said:

SammyDe said:

Are you and Demonzfyre in a competition to see who can be the most obnoxious and unhelpful or something?
    If someone asks a question and you don’t know the answer you should just let someone who does answer rather than typing something completely irrelevant and negative.