Options

Nick Fury threw sp3 without 3 bars

DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 154
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Just fought a Nick Fury in BG VT who threw sp3 without even having 3 full bars. I was using 7* Storm classic vs 6* NF. He was in his real life phase.
He was over 2 bars of power but not close to the third. I got 2 well timed blocks cuz I saw the prompts show up then he used the sp3.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

We all totally believe you without any evidence

This was a sudden occurrence in a BG match obviously I won't have recorded footage
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,174 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Yeah, I think I had that happening to me yesterday, so glad I read the forums for these insights. Thanks @Pikolu for your insights and @DONZALOOG1234 for asking the question.

You should read the nodes first and then come to the forum
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 910 ★★★
    I know, but I forget, I will try to do better @ahmynuts
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

SammyDe said:

Yeah, I think I had that happening to me yesterday, so glad I read the forums for these insights. Thanks @Pikolu for your insights and @DONZALOOG1234 for asking the question.

You missed the part where I said the special wasn't red
  • Options
    Rick_1Rick_1 Posts: 63
    ahmynuts said:

SammyDe said:

Are you and Demonzfyre in a competition to see who can be the most obnoxious and unhelpful or something?
    If someone asks a question and you don’t know the answer you should just let someone who does answer rather than typing something completely irrelevant and negative.