**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Let's Chat About Defender AI - Current state, behind the scenes, upcoming changes

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Manup456 said:

@Vegeta9001 It's an absolute nightmare and with this BG meta even worse. The crazy part is the community is going crazy about the banquet event and not the real issues killing the game. Between the holding of specials and defenders not being able to be punished because the they can pretty much dex everything is very annoying.

Because people are actively just avoiding BG, I'm in gamma 1 with a single win this season.
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34

Manup456 said:

@Vegeta9001 It's an absolute nightmare and with this BG meta even worse. The crazy part is the community is going crazy about the banquet event and not the real issues killing the game. Between the holding of specials and defenders not being able to be punished because the they can pretty much dex everything is very annoying.

Because people are actively just avoiding BG, I'm in gamma 1 with a single win this season.
    Its so weird, when they all are actively avoiding BG why are they fussing about the content of banquet but doesnt play the game. Sometimes i just doesnt get this community with the whole fuss in reward/event/free stuff when the core of everything in this game is just a plain fighting game against an AI and some people who do play the game wish is just a fair AI. They said they want a fair and challenging AI, we are already at a disadvantage coming from the nodes but a 0 ms reaction time coupled with a "strategized" power usage too launch a cheap SP3 insta-kill how is that fair? Its been over a month since this thread started and still no followup, just a reassurance of them keeping track and inform about what to do next wouldve been nice but no, they just wanna "fight" those who's mad about banquet. Sorry for the rant, im just confused where this game and developer headed to
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    This is no longer a pinned thread, soon to be ANOTHER sinking thread with 0 conclusions. Well Played
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    idlavon said:

This is no longer a pinned thread, soon to be ANOTHER sinking thread with 0 conclusions. Well Played

You expected differently?
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    Your a.i has become better than most players in the game. I'm no tech genius but a blind and deaf person can see you definitely amped up the a.i. this isn't rocket science undo what you did to it and the community will give you back 1% respect bc that's what you deserve. So enjoy summoner's (yeah right)