BG cheating: this is getting pathetic

13ยป

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,846 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Emomike said:

Zuro said:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I been reported a few times

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

I see y'all are still doing nothing about cheating here. This is just beyond ridiculous

How many folks at Kabam just sit there and hit disagree to objective facts all day ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I mean those both are absolutely doable 1 sp2 from nimrod can ko any mutant that fast and ht melts any mystic and 50 seconds seems fair I could argue he could do it faster in the right hands
    Its obviously a hacker lol, HT took no shock or bleed damage. Plus HT is terrible while suffering from bleeds so no way he can take that fight in 50 secs.
    You are assuming that these fights are from this new meta could have easily been from the last meta this thread has been going on for a while
    I mean the shock and bleed damage says otherwise ๐Ÿคฆ
    Exactly lmao
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,623 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited November 2023
    Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

I see y'all are still doing nothing about cheating here. This is just beyond ridiculous

How many folks at Kabam just sit there and hit disagree to objective facts all day ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I mean those both are absolutely doable 1 sp2 from nimrod can ko any mutant that fast and ht melts any mystic and 50 seconds seems fair I could argue he could do it faster in the right hands
    Its obviously a hacker lol, HT took no shock or bleed damage. Plus HT is terrible while suffering from bleeds so no way he can take that fight in 50 secs.
    Hits received can be from blocking full SP1 to charge up to max temp, the "damage taken" easily heal back from willpower...totally doable in the time shown.
    HT is terrible when bleeding, it goes in overdrive when shocked ๐Ÿคท
    Emomike said:

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

You are assuming that these fights are from this new meta could have easily been from the last meta this thread has been going on for a while
    Exactly lmao

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Hits received can be from blocking full SP1 to charge up to max temp, the "damage taken" easily heal back from willpower...totally doable in the time shown.
    I mentioned nothing about hits received. Torch isnt a decay attacker so it should be impossible for him to come out with full health. Also shocks do not put torch in "overdrive" I just tested it out. Even if you wanted to say he healed back with willpower the fight would be way longer than 50 seconds, especially considering he was bleeding which heavily reduces the duration of nova flame.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,623 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Zuro said:

Emomike said:

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Exactly lmao

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

I mentioned nothing about hits received. Torch isnt a decay attacker so it should be impossible for him to come out with full health. Also shocks do not put torch in "overdrive" I just tested it out. Even if you wanted to say he healed back with willpower the fight would be way longer than 50 seconds, especially considering he was bleeding which heavily reduces the duration of nova flame.
    You just tested it out how?..
    Try this, use a low lvl BWDO and practice against torch.

Zuro said:

Emomike said:

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Exactly lmao

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

You just tested it out how?..
    Try this, use a low lvl BWDO and practice against torch.
    I tested it using nebula's shocks on him and nothing happened. The only reason the BWDO match up is bad is because her basic attacks deal energy damage, the shocks have nothing to do with it
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    It's a glitch bro. That's clearly an 8 star QS
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 โ˜…โ˜…

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

No way he finishes the fight with 100% health. 34 hit means he stacked the debuffs on himself wp not gonna heal him back to a 100%. Also he did get hit taking rupture damage. I don't know why people on these fourms can't accept the fact there's definitely a damage reduction mod people are using and kabam has not found a good detection system for this.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    Emomike said:

Zuro said:

DalBot said:

DalBot said:

No way he finishes the fight with 100% health. 34 hit means he stacked the debuffs on himself wp not gonna heal him back to a 100%. Also he did get hit taking rupture damage. I don't know why people on these fourms can't accept the fact there's definitely a damage reduction mod people are using and kabam has not found a good detection system for this.
    There's no question there are mods out there and there's no question there are cheaters out there using them. However, most of the screenshots purporting to show evidence of this have other explanations. Before you ban a player, you have to be very certain, not just kinda certain because you can't think of a way that could happen.

I would be in favor of a petition process whereby if a player is absolutely certain a player is cheating, they can open a special ticket that will escalate the report to an in depth investigation process, and if it can be shown the behavior is impossible the player is banned, but if it can be shown that the behavior is reproducible without mods or cheats, the reporting player is banned instead.

If people think they can spot cheaters just like that and they are that sure of themselves, I think it would be instructive and possibly amusing to see them put their money where their mouth is. If the devs can produce video evidence of completely above board play reproducing the reported results, reporting player gets banned. But only if the player voluntarily opts into the process first. If they are not sure, they are not sure. Normal reporting would be unaffected. This would only affect players who are certain they have sufficient expert knowledge of the game to believe they are never wrong about cheaters.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,985 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I'd gamble on that with a 2 second/4 hit kill against a R4 kitty.

Bonus points for the guy spamming loki's after rd2 when it was one all.