Thoughts on Potion Update

WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
With the recent update on potions, are you satisfied with Kabam's proposed changes?

Personally, I never spend units on potions, so these changes mean nothing to me

Thoughts on Potion Update 66 votes

Yes, I'm happy
18%
SecondSkrillerRockyshockyPikolulaserjohn26ItsClobberinTimeavengersunit24ChrisPowellAdri5846JefechutaThe_0wenpusBadMother2CaptainWafflesX 12 votes
No, it could be better
65%
BigPoppaCBONESiliyoDrZolaManup456TerraDemonzfyreKaspYTPwf57Vergeman78DOKTOROKTOPUSFurious_Fighter1leviddletonDarkness275BowTieJohnCpt_Awesomeo55DjinSbkruebUsagicassidyElthanGreekhit 43 votes
I'm indifferent
16%
Ackbar67IKONGiantwalrus56DukenpukeFarrukh_tvYodabolt21ThePredator1001willrun4adonutAlphaNeymar10BADOW757CookieJarMonsta 11 votes

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    No, it could be better
    Absolutely never using the quick heal mechanic. I just know it's going to take the more rare or high level potions first
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    I'm indifferent
    I'm not so much concerned with the cost of potions so much as how many potions we have to use to heal. The fact that 500 health AW potions even exist is a bit silly.

However, the main thing that concerns me is the "quick heal" option that will let you one-button press to "convert units to health." There better be some redundant protections available in the UI, because I can see many people hitting this on accident and spending units when they don't mean to.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    I'm indifferent
    I didn't know people used potions once Herc was introduced.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    No, it could be better
    Our thoughts were pretty clearly and evidentally expressed in the original post by Kabam.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    No, it could be better
    We all know % based potions would be a long term (if not permanent) solution to health potions economy.
    But also this would affect units consumption economy drastically.
    Most probably the reason, they hesitated to go with the % based approach.