**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Monday Offer Issue

During the period of time that the Cyber Monday offers were not available to be purchased multiple times, I bought 3 Odins to fund the purchase of the unit based offers. I would certainly have not bought the 2nd and 3rd Odin had I known that I could have purchased the other unit deals that had the bonus items. I would have bought some combination of the offers that were available for multiple purchase that yielded a similar total of units. I opened case # 04527501 explaining the situation and requesting the bonus items be added to my account.

I received a response from your support team notifying me that nothing could be done to rectify this issue. I read a recent post where Miike asked someone with the same issue for the case # for further investigation. I would have posted this in the Cyber Monday thread, but that thread has been closed. Can a moderator please review this issue and assist?

Comments

• EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    Not to sound mean or anything. But I highly highly doubt kabam will even consider helping you. They won't help players who have account issues when they have spent 20000$+ on the game. They didn't care about the huge information leak from the top alliances, in fact they haven't addressed the issue really(this is why we are seeing champs in AW). You need to open 2-10 tickets just to talk to a real person, and most likely get shut down. So yeah, if they can't do any of that. I doubt they will help you with your own issue. It sucks but nothing you can do really.
  • snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    JP1119 wrote: »
    During the period of time that the Cyber Monday offers were not available to be purchased multiple times, I bought 3 Odins to fund the purchase of the unit based offers. I would certainly have not bought the 2nd and 3rd Odin had I known that I could have purchased the other unit deals that had the bonus items. I would have bought some combination of the offers that were available for multiple purchase that yielded a similar total of units. I opened case # 04527501 explaining the situation and requesting the bonus items be added to my account.

I received a response from your support team notifying me that nothing could be done to rectify this issue. I read a recent post where Miike asked someone with the same issue for the case # for further investigation. I would have posted this in the Cyber Monday thread, but that thread has been closed. Can a moderator please review this issue and assist?

I had the very same problem as you did and sent plenty of tickets in on it with same results. It was posted by @Kabam Miike that Kabam was still looking into what to do about that. I am keeping my fingers crossed that justice will be prevailed for us guys who got the screw job.
  • 12345t678912345t6789 Posts: 17
    edited November 2017
    @Kabam Miike After TWO DAYS no one has even responded to my ticket Case # 04525471. I purchased every single cash offer available when the purchase limit was temporarily x1 across the board. To obtain enough units to also get the three-tiered Cyber Monday unit offers I then bought THREE MORE ODIN'S!!! Clearly I would not have done so if I had know that you were in the middle of fixing a purchase limit bug. I could have and obviously would have purchased all of the other cash offers multiple times instead!

You did not issue a warning that there was a problem with the purchase limits even while you were in the middle of working to correct it. Not cool!

I spent $494.92 on Cyber Monday and you haven't even replied to my ticket!

It costs you NOTHING to provide me with the Cyber Monday catalysts and 4 star resources. I'm not asking you to give me something for nothing. I'm asking for something that I paid your company $494.92 to obtain, which is MORE THAN the total cost of the Cyber Monday cash offers combined.

Please Help!
    @Kabam Miike any updates on what’s going on for the people in this situation. I’ve been sitting in limbo here waiting since Monday. Getting kind of frustrated!