**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    The timer runs the same way. It’s pretty fair. :D

Jokes aside, I believe the android issue is a platform issue. There are just too many android devices for kabam to work on optimizing.

Yeah the timer does run the same unfair way each month. But I do understand it's a difficult platform issue. Having said that, they could have taken only fight time into account a long time ago.

I think I mentioned this before in some other thread.

I believe how Kabam calculate Legend’s run time is this:
    - Timestamp is sent to server once you start Heroic
    - Timestamp is sent to server once you 100% Masters within the eligible window
    (Notice there’s always a slight lag when you start Heroic and after you’ve 100% Masters?)

Time difference between both times - Any Maintenance Downtime in between = Legends run time.

So the run can be anywhere from 3+ hours for those who are competing for the title, to days for those who aren’t.

But regardless, servers only need to store 2 timings in terms of data.

If they were to use fight times only, it’ll be hundreds of timings per person to store on the servers, and the amount of calculations needed will be astronomical.

Not only will this burden the already taxed servers, the amount of lag we will face by sending these data after every fight will be significantly longer. Also, timings has to be calculated to the millisecond to ensure accuracy, unlike now where calculations only need to be done to the seconds.

This also takes away the “race” aspect of the Legends run as I could simply wait for my energy to refill since only fight time is computed.

I don't think it takes much RAM to calculate time, could be wrong. And I do understand the energy refill aspect as well, but currently there is no possible way to get it without an iPhone. Something should be done to remedy this.

While that is true, it’s also one of the less important aspects of the game as there are gameplay bugs that affect everyone, as compared to a niche group of people who run an android + wanna go for a legends title.

Rather than spending resources trying to optimize the game for every single new android device that appears in the market, I believe the more pressing issues are the bug fixes.

I agree, but legend runs for 5* thanos is a big deal, and no one on Android will have a chance.

Agree. They could always borrrow an iPhone from a friend.

My alliance mate is borrowing mine for his legends run next month. It’s really not a big issue.
  • Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    I have a question. Why are you introducing new chapters when what is currently available is unbeatable?

Tell that to the thousands of people who have already gotten uncollected, explored 5.3 and explored LoL. The only reason you'd use "unbeatable" is if you are not strong enough, in which case you just gotta keep grinding the arenas and finding your rank-up materials to get the champs you need at a strong enough level.

Thousands? Sure thing.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    I have a question. Why are you introducing new chapters when what is currently available is unbeatable?

I beg your pardon? Mate dont speak for all of us. We are impatiently waiting for this.

You need to wait until you get maxed champs. Maybe you will get there 😂
    n89ufvd8dn0w.jpeg

Yes, I'm sure all 12 of you are furious.
    CapWW2 wrote: »

I beg your pardon? Mate dont speak for all of us. We are impatiently waiting for this.

n89ufvd8dn0w.jpeg

Sorry. As much as I’ve had my differences in opinions with CapWW2, I agree with him on this. The existing content is VERY beatable. If you can’t do it right now, you’re just not there yet.
  • xNig wrote: »

n89ufvd8dn0w.jpeg

Sorry. As much as I’ve had my differences in opinions with CapWW2, I agree with him on this. The existing content is VERY beatable. If you can’t do it right now, you’re just not there yet.

Except I've been playing consistently since launch. Should I have started before the game was available?

n89ufvd8dn0w.jpeg

Except I've been playing consistently since launch. Should I have started before the game was available?

Then I’m very surprised that you find the current content unbeatable.
  • Вопрос не по теме и заранее извиняюсь, а дэдпул(классик) вообще будет на арене в дальнейшем???

n89ufvd8dn0w.jpeg

The problem is that to get the specific champs you need to defeat Chater 4. You need to quit your job, abandon your family, forgo sleep and dedicate your life to a 3 day grind fest. Or rely on sheer dumb luck. Aggravating stuff. Not to mention that 4*s will soon be obsolete with 6*s

n89ufvd8dn0w.jpeg

The problem is that to get the specific champs you need to defeat Chater 4. You need to quit your job, abandon your family, forgo sleep and dedicate your life to a 3 day grind fest. Or rely on sheer dumb luck. Aggravating stuff. Not to mention that 4*s will soon be obsolete with 6*s

You do? Lol. Weird. What champs do you need to get past what nodes? And chapter 4?

I have no idea where all your preconceived perceptions of the game come from. And you’re worrying about 6*s when you can’t even get past content made for 4*s?

Learn to walk before dreaming of flying man.

n89ufvd8dn0w.jpeg

You do? Lol. Weird. What champs do you need to get past what nodes? And chapter 4?

I have no idea where all your preconceived perceptions of the game come from. And you’re worrying about 6*s when you can’t even get past content made for 4*s?

Specifically, Lines in the Sand. That is where I'm stalemated. I'm trying my level best to express my frustration without swearing like a sailor but this is some blood pressure raising, heart attack waiting to happen level of anher this game has got me in. And after spending the amount of time and money I have into this game. It's upsetting. To put it as mildly as I can.

n89ufvd8dn0w.jpeg

As for my "perceptions", it comes from years of playing his game. Nothing preconceived about it. It is experience.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    @SSJ_Furlong who’s your team man? Maybe we can help you out. I’ve been basically free to play since the beginning minus around $50 due to stubbornness in 5.2.4 but I’ve 100% all content minus LOL. I do have several god tier champs but many weren’t mine until after I had 100% act 4 so I feel you. What are you struggling with?
  • @SSJ_Furlong who’s your team man? Maybe we can help you out. I’ve been basically free to play since the beginning minus around $50 due to stubbornness in 5.2.4 but I’ve 100% all content minus LOL. I do have several god tier champs but many weren’t mine until after I had 100% act 4 so I feel you. What are you struggling with?

I appreciate the help. Are you on LINE? Maybe we could chat there and organize something?
  • @Madman_marvin whegnto9j95w.png
    These are my top champs right now.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I did Act 5 100 percent with Thor Hulk IM SL AA. All 4 stars.

So no excuses 😂

So no excuses 😂

How about not having 60% of those champs?
  • Mcord117 wrote: »
    Any content can be beaten with enough resources or a willingness to spend money

Exactly. Too bad the game won't provide said resources to the majority. Sadly, only the 1%.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »

Exactly. Too bad the game won't provide said resources to the majority. Sadly, only the 1%.

seems like you're not playing enough to get units from arena.

clearly you aren't ready for act 5, and alas, the game doesn't revolve around your growth rate. there are tons of people who've 100%ed 5.1-5.3 w/o spending any money.

The game does. You're just slow in acquiring them. One of my members is 8 months into the game, he doesn't spend much, and he's completed a path of LoL already and has 2 5* R4s.

So no excuses 😂

You have plenty of good champs. STFU.

So no excuses 😂

It can be done with any maxed 4 star fights will just take longer. I remember a fight using my rank 4 4 star BLack widow took me 220 hits.
    With Thor Hyperion Magik Ultron BW i can do Act 5 blindfolded
  • I need some new people
  • I need some new people
  • Realmente bueno 🤪

The game does. You're just slow in acquiring them. One of my members is 8 months into the game, he doesn't spend much, and he's completed a path of LoL already and has 2 5* R4s.

Yes, I do believe I mentioned the dumb blind luck aspect of this game.

Nah. It’s just skill and smart decisions.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

Nah. It’s just skill and smart decisions.
    Have to tell u it also matter of If u grind and If u have lucky in cystal not just smat disions