**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Well it will be a while before im at 5.4 im only on 5.1.4 atm i have a ways to go lol
  • Rin92Rin92 Posts: 1
    3 Magiks Sig 50
    5 Dormammus, sig 5
    4 Icemen, sig 10

We lowered these signature abilities as much as possible to mitigate the damage applied through the Champion Boosts.
  • Omg thanos...
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    I actually want to say something. All rewards r ok. But one mastery point is missing. Level 60 get 59 points. I think kabam should add one more point by doing story to make 60/60
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Simple question
    Why a time attack method for legends?
    This is totally unfair, and i explain why
    People will have a lot of time to gather info, wait the last 2 days of the eligible period to submit the time... And in this case all is down to **** RNG system based on the luck with the 5* pulls, and is total unfair
    The right way for a legend run in a hard and competitive event like this, is to do it "first to complete first to get it" order
    Because that's is the meaning to risk everything and go immediately into a rush for 100% of it without have any info, like was for Act4 and for LoL

Please, i'm asking to you all team and community, give me your feedback and start a discussion about this, maybe with a dedicated thread for the legend run method

Thanks for your time

Time attack is a lot fairer of a system than first 100. This event will be released on a Wednesday, people have this thing called a job, most jobs require you to work on Wednesday. Therefore you wouldn't have a chance at competing for legends unless you cleared you're schedule right now for a few days, as nobody knows how long it'll take to beat 5.4.

Call me a wimp, but I kinda find the rewards of Thanos and Kang unfair. Imo they ought to be regular champions available in the standard crystals, but with a requirement of a PI prequalification or a Punisher-like drop rate. Same for Deadpool. Or at least a special Arena with the above participation qualification requirements.

This makes no sense. You want the same exclusive rewards to be based solely on luck. Well, not gonna happen, luckily
  • HahaNuHahaNu Posts: 43
    Do you think that first completion can be achieved with 4*? My 5* rooster looks horible, not a single good tier champ to play with ...
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    HahaNu wrote: »
    Do you think that first completion can be achieved with 4*? My 5* rooster looks horible, not a single good tier champ to play with ...

Hahaha. Nu !!!

I don't even have a 2* rooster, and you're complaining about a 5*.
  • HahaNu wrote: »

Of course nobody have a full rooster whit 5s r4 good for every path. 5s r4 where we can and 4s maxed for the rest
  • B)
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    I have to ask and maybe we the answer is simple but what is in it for people who play 5.4? May sound stupid but let me explain.

If you are a person who has 100% lol, compete at the highest level of aq and aw, what do any of these rewards actually do for you? There Is no act 6 coming out next month. I haven’t heard of any rumors of a new labyrinth. You already make it through aq and aw. So why are we all hyped about a maxed 5* when the rank 4 is already doing everything that is needed? I get the challenge of the content and the “fun” of beating it. I just don’t know that I understand what progression at that level does for anyone

if there's nothing in it for you, then don't do it.

I have no plan to. It was an honest question and was by no means negative towards anyone or the content. Either way thank you for your thoughtful response

Personally, there is the OCD factor of merely collecting and maxing them. I know for a fact that nobody has a 5/65 yet, not even anybody in the top ranking alliances, at least not in the US area.
    Why would you assume there won’t be an act 6? Obviously we dont know a timeline, but it will happen at some point. I’m equally sure there will be a new Legend area (ROL, LOL) at some point in 2018 because they have to keep escalating.

To point out a flaw in your logic @Mcord117, players were able to complete everything in game without r4 5* also. It’s competition and new content, that’s all it will ever be.

I would like it if these challenges were all kept for those who have yet to complete them. Maybe there could be a weekly title run for players that have not already finished. Of course, they would have to start from zero, but participation on the event would not be necessary to play the challenge. I have yet to complete the Hall of Legends or the Labyrinth.
    edited December 2017
    nm
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Tier 5 Basics - super happy about this but now to decide who to take?!? Good luck everyone on your Legends Run!!!
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    On the explosive personality nodes, does armor break stop the potential to 'explode' and remove a portion of health?

Second question, can these armor buffs be nullified?

Edit- just saw the answer above to the nullify question, but what about armor break?
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    instead of kang or thanos you could've introduced maestro
  • Word he would of been way better.
  • Т.е. получается, если хочешь пройти на время и попасть в топ 100 нужно минимум иметь льда, дормаму и т.д. персов иммунов для бафа биологии???
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    This sound Epic, can't wait to play it
  • AnisAnis Posts: 1
    Anisdaoudi
    France est un des

Ma sœur elle s'appelle ines
  • It is very interesting
  • Superman69 wrote: »
    HahaNu wrote: »

Hahaha. Nu !!!

I don't even have a 2* rooster, and you're complaining about a 5*.

Then you should work on it. It shouldn't take that long for a two star roster. I'm working on my 4 stars for r4 which I have done.
  • HahaNu wrote: »

I would think... even though i''m a 4 star r4 summoner, who's not done with act 4, I would say maybe not they the final boss is 42000 I think so not.
  • How to combine same champion together

• Do you get stark enhanced spiderman as a reward
  • Do you I want to know
  • Do you get stark enhanced spiderman as a reward
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    [
    Do you get stark enhanced spiderman as a reward

What makes you think that Stark Enhanced Spider-Man is a reward from 5.4? It isn't stated anywhere in the original post. The only exception is if you get SE Spiderman through the 5* crystal shards you earn, but still..
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I have no complaints about this, can't wait to get started on 5.4. Looks awesome.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Do you I want to know

Honestly we don’t really care what you want.