**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Really really hope this is still dropping today

I hope so
  • Options
    Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    ???
  • Options
    um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    . . . and act 5.4 still locked. Fun times.
  • Options
    An that was 😂 no capter 4 no anouncmend 😅
  • Options
    MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    You guys had one year. One year to make it right...virtual sigh
  • Options
    bradshaw1984bradshaw1984 Posts: 50
    If a delay is necessary then so be it, stuff needs to be fixed and we’d just have to deal with our disappointment. But no announcement leads ppl to believe it will go ahead then we’re all sat here like lemons not knowing what’s going on.
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Knowing kabam, stuff will never be fixed.
  • Options
    Lol. There has always been issues with this game. Don’t see why this is any different. Just making more people angry with postponing it. We’ve had to deal with tons of stuff.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Why has there been no announcement? If it's running late we should know. I know plenty of people who have items expiring soon and people who have taken time to dedicate to doing this today. Be upfront and open with us. That was the promise after the 12.0 debacle.
  • Options
    yeah but my items what be with them i farmed items and potions 2 weeks will kabam give me units back for them ? ......
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Officially announced as delayed.

forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/38355/update-act-5-chapter-4-delayed#latest

No release date specified yet.
  • Options
    No words. Just a **** gaming company.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    You have had PLENTY of time to get this right. Players plan on getting this stuff done when it is released. Items saved that will expire (potions, energy etc). This is not acceptable. You have dropped the ball and this is how you lose players. And to not tell us until AFTER it was supposed to drop? Shame on you Kabam.
  • Options
    Kabam DKKabam DK Posts: 221
    edited December 2017
    Hey everyone,

As some of you may very well have noticed, Act 5 Chapter 4 has been delayed until further notice. We know this is disappointing to many of you, but we are committed to ensuring that Act 5 Chapter 4 has the smoothest possible release. As we have mentioned before, we are still investigating the root cause of the intermittent issues and plans for compensation, but we do not feel comfortable releasing Act 5 Chapter 4 in an environment where you may not be able to enjoy it as it was intended.

We will update this thread and the Update Thread HERE with additional information as receive it.
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    It’s just not good enough
  • Options
    Crot80Crot80 Posts: 15
    edited December 2017
    So it’s delayed so for how long and if the energy and stuff we bought for it expires because of this will we get a refund I have 25 energy in my stash that expires in a week

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    So when my refill and rev will be gone soon:(
  • Options
    thank you kabam items will gone and you will steal not relase act 5 capter 4 because everytime will be some problems. Realy in last 2 years you not maked a versions without problems.. Thank you dispointing kabam.....
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Are you guys not surprised?! This happened with a lot of other new content drops. Don't worry guys, it will still be slow and laggy and "working as intended" when it finally opens.

Shout out to those that farmed potions and cant use them for item usage event, and/or expiring lol
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Why you talking about act4?? We want act5
  • Options
    Yes. Can we get Act 5.4! We don’t care if Act 4 is being delayed..
  • Options
    SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Drop like 100$ for some items pots revives refils gj kabam 🤬
  • Options
    Supa420Supa420 Posts: 14
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    If you don’t feel comfortable releasing Act 4 Chapter 4 how about releasing Act 5 Chapter 4?

Lol
  • Options
    Skymastr wrote: »
    Drop like 100$ for some items pots revives refils gj kabam 🤬

Same
  • Options
    BudderBudder Posts: 12
    I realise you can’t say an exact time frame but is there a minimum amount of time that act 5 will be delayed? Will it be an hour? A day? A week? A month? Please give us more information.
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

As some of you may very well have noticed, Act 5 Chapter 4 has been delayed until further notice. We know this is disappointing to many of you, but we are committed to ensuring that Act 5 Chapter 4 has the smoothest possible release. As we have mentioned before, we are still investigating the root cause of the intermittent issues and plans for compensation, but we do not feel comfortable releasing Act 5 Chapter 4 in an environment where you may not be able to enjoy it as it was intended.

We will update this thread and the Update Thread HERE with additional information as receive it.

It would be good if you could give some sort of timeframe you are looking at. Later today, tomorrow, this week still, next week? As I’m sure you’ve seen, people have items they need to use and will need to plan who to place in AW and AQ. A little bit of transparency would be nice
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Wow screwed us who bought items over big time