**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Budder wrote: »
    I realise you can’t say an exact time frame but is there a minimum amount of time that act 5 will be delayed? Will it be an hour? A day? A week? A month? Please give us more information.

this.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    But when it drops.. it's still going to be buggy anyway.. so why delay? Just delaying the problems? And what's changed in the couple weeks that it was announced? Such a terribly managed company... it's a shame really.
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    False adversting at its finest. Said 10 PM pst. It’s not out. Could sue kabam.
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    If my items expire I want my 3k units back, I bought an Odin for revives and energy for them to expire?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    MH2804 wrote: »
    Could sue kabam.

Oh yeah? Based on what claim?
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    i would rather the current issues get fixed. Thank You Kabam. No reason to have more issues possibly happening on top of the current ones
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Hahahaha.... You guys are smoking that good good if you really think your units will be given back. When have they ever done that?
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    edited December 2017
    I like how the first words in this thread is “ now you see that we’re falling apart”
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Okay now what about the items we’ve bought in the store (the ones with a 20 purchase limit) that we’ve bought especially for 5.4?! We need reimbursed for these! They’re all gonna expire now because of this!
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    This is horrible!!! I took a week of unpaid vacation just for this Act 5.4 release!!

Yep took today & tomorrow off for this! This is BS!
  • Hahahaha.... You guys are smoking that good good if you really think your units will be given back. When have they ever done that?
    Never.... I thing i will leave mcoc there is no point never they not make what they promise ... But there is problem at them yeah today was some crushes but they maje chabges today at AW that changes can't make in anthour day and today was programed Act 5.4 seriosly is like they announced today lansing but they make delay. Thank you for dispointing
  • A delay please! Just know when? In the evening ?
    edited December 2017
    Hahahaha.... You guys are smoking that good good if you really think your units will be given back. When have they ever done that?
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Do you have any idea how many times I killed rol ws ......... a lot
  • I have a lot of energy and capsules that perish
  • HOSTHOST Posts: 3
    I'm tired of just waiting))
  • You have to try to be this incompetent! No way it’s just by luck. You promoted a big 3 year anniversary and the entire process has been one colossal failure after another. I hope there is a long line of people getting fired because no other business that makes millions of dollars a month would be allowed to be messed up. Every change you make to the game screws something up worse! It’s great you finally improved some of the rewards but the game itself and it’s oper platform are on life support! How can you be this unprepared? Another failure in being able to provide reliability or credibility in your company and staff.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Please let us know when we can expect it and will the people that have bought the potions and revives be refunded if it doesn't drop in 15 days. Just spent 2500 units on the damn things in anticipation. Really Kabam
    really. its just a game why would you take off to play a chapter. Im not sure if you can take your legend status to pick up a hot chick
  • and the thousands of units spend on items that are still waiting for the act 5 chapter 4, will reimburse all players who relied on the date that you had already made available for months and on the day of launch simply does not launch and who loses are us which as players make the game exist. very sad it kabam, you can always disappoint your community.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    This is straight BS. What a way to screw your players overs, the ones who purchased items to use on this quest anyway. I will definitely be raising a ticket to try get my units back but I am expecting just their usual generic BS response. Sorry too busy right now, we won’t be able to handle your case individually, blah blah blah. What a crock!
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Why did you have to wait until AFTER it was supposed to go live to tell us this? What are you going to do to compensate the people who bought items for this being live today? For the people who took time from work to finish this today? For the people counting on the shards we could have acquired to go for certain 5* champs who will be gone tomorrow?

I know Kabam is a company working on no budget, not like they've raked in hundreds of millions of dollars or anything from this game. This is unprofessional, unacceptable and serves to erode the trust of players you have already alienated previously (cough12.0cough)
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Game down!?
  • I personally don’t care about the release of the act yet as I’m not at that point.
    All I’m arsed about is the rewards for act 4.
    When will we get these? Are they delayed now too? Or do we get these earlier?