Guardian vs lady deathstrike to r4

SerggggggggSergggggggg Member Posts: 13
I’m going to r4 a 6* tech champ. My options are guardian and lady deathstrike both unawakened. I have gems and sigstones to awaken them if needed but I’d like to get the communitys opinion on who will be there better rank up. Thanks everyone.

Guardian vs lady deathstrike to r4 33 votes

Guardian
60%
DrZolabhuv9191TerraRayhanIshaqueAdvLpooHoitadoRexnSpikeRed_Lightning02willrun4adonutLicky13579rebel_TrongNovAxewMiniMFCeti_EelElite13hyp3r05Armageddønlexse 20 votes
Lady deathstrike
39%
captain_rogersEwell65SSS69TheSaithAgent_Valentain689Ioniqus_797StephD87Superstar_1126Ansh_AIsisixkswmrHonorable_BluJayZhaKINGBLACKSHEEPSagaChampion 13 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,293 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    Gem and sig Guardian.

Lady D Scales horribly.
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Only if your talking about a 2 star Lady Deathstrike, then yes rank 4 her. Otherwise, yes r4 your 6 star Guardian…. 😝
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Lady deathstrike
    I voted lady deathstrike but now that i think about it, neither is an option?

Lady deathstrike doesnt need to be r4, there is no significant change in utility or damage. Guardian needs the awakening and sig stones to be r4 worthy.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,163 ★★★★
    Lady D definitely needs to be awakened, r4ing her will give her more hp to play around with, so thats always nice. But, there isn't a huge difference in dmg from r3 to r4. Up to you tbh.