Act 6 difficulty

2»

Comments

• Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 438 ★★★

Fare enough but i wont be changing them any tike soon untill i watch some vids but it will change at some point they might be wrong to you but they work for me

Bro, there’s a lot of very useful information in this thread now.

For those of us who have played for a long time, seeing your masteries was the “ah-ha” moment. With that setup, it’s like you’re driving your car with two flat tires. Yes, you are still moving forward, but it’s bumpy and slow.

Masteries are big investments but they are the one resource in the game that do not depreciate. Once you pay to unlock them, you receive the benefit forever. There’s no better way to spend units in the game.

You should prioritize unlocking Greater Precision, Greater Cruelty, and Willpower. You have a really good roster. Fixing your masteries will show you what those champs can really do.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,620 ★★★★★

Fare enough but i wont be changing them any tike soon untill i watch some vids but it will change at some point they might be wrong to you but they work for me

Fine don't change them, don't open a thread later on about being stuck on GM
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 182

Hi, I need a tip please. I'm facing the champion in act 6 cap 2 (round two) and I can't beat him. When the champion reaches 10% health he gets charges. I don't understand how to cancel the charges to damage him? Which champion should I use to beat him?

Ren is the best counter for this fight and because of his self root it's easier to get in position to dex once down to the final 10%. He is also a perfect counter for another part in act 6 for that same reason.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,302 ★★★★★
    edited January 7

My rank twos qnd rank ones and my rank 5 5*

On my alt I had 10% of this account and already explored 8.3 already and Paragon on that

Just see some YT videos. With this account, you can crush act 6,7 and 8
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Twist1298 said:

Hi, I need a tip please. I'm facing the champion in act 6 cap 2 (round two) and I can't beat him. When the champion reaches 10% health he gets charges. I don't understand how to cancel the charges to damage him? Which champion should I use to beat him?

Ren is the best counter for this fight and because of his self root it's easier to get in position to dex once down to the final 10%. He is also a perfect counter for another part in act 6 for that same reason.
    Watch a video on how to time it. Anyone can do that last part. I found it easier to dodge the last part of the sp1.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    The matstery screenshots are fine for the last 10%. Having recoil masteries or deep wounds won't help. What will help is prolonging the fight just a little bit more.

There area a lot of people showing differnet champions taking the fight down, and a lot of tutorial videos... Bring a tanky champion, and work those dexes. Take hits on the block if it helps with your spacing.
  • GokemonGokemon Member Posts: 91

Yeah i have a good rooster but im not a great player never claimed to be

Damm tho . When people were first doing Og TB runs, having a rank 3 was hard, yeah I myself have 8 now. They have made it easier to have them these days. Or else it was quite time taking the way rank 4s are for TB players
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 493 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Kabam Jax said:

@Charliejiggens I feel your pain as I only pushed through Act 6 a couple months ago, and it required a lot of time, units and bad feels. [sad face] As a gate to a different progression level, I don't see it changing anytime soon. There are many resources within the community (youtube, forums etc.) that can definitely give you a leg up and help you work smarter not harder.

As a note... I've seen a lot of "skill issue" and "git good" comments lately. These are the definition of unconstructive.
    We've said this on the forums before, and some of you may have gotten the message in warnings: disagree with ideas and concepts, do not turn your attention to people.

This community is at its best when Summoners are helping each other. I've seen streaks of brilliance in here before. Let's, please, not devolve into name calling and dismissive comments. Isn't it just easier to not comment than to go out of your way to belittle someone who has expressed they're struggling?

Food for thought.

Jax if you haven't checked out MCOCNOOB on YouTube, he makes fantastic guides for the story content. We're expecting to see you at Valiant when Act 8 finishes
    He probably has lol
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    If you have above average skill, you would be in act 7/8 now 😂
  • GokemonGokemon Member Posts: 91

Twist1298 said:

Watch a video on how to time it. Anyone can do that last part. I found it easier to dodge the last part of the sp1.
    Let me be honest. When I did that, I was nervous. But for real I fought with Claire, and I didn't even realize that I had already taken 2 of his charges away. By the time I realized and took the last charge, he was done for. A solo without noticing lol. That's the part I was scared since everyone faced that part as the hardest one
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,620 ★★★★★

I wont be stuck on gm dont worry about that. im always watching ways people have beaten gm any advice on gm would be greatly apreciated

And you haven't watch videos of other act 6 bosses you were stuck on? Is that why they were so hard?
    GM is by far the most "rebooted" boss in Everest content and you think it will be ok cause you watch many vids...