Necropolis Hype Level!!??

IamnikeIamnike Member Posts: 265 ★★

Necropolis Hype Level!!?? 184 votes

10/10 ( Literally Creaming Your Pants)
10%
razielFrankWhiteGmonkeyAckbar67AdvIamnikeSoSA__RemakeTechonefortyRockyshockyPansMilan1405Icy000ArifuteraJoshua_EiversJounaaPeeJefechutaScaroladipoThePredator1001JuanmiHidere 20 votes
8-9/10 ( Super Excited)
14%
BendyRaganatorbenshbMhd20034Grootman1294TheKiryuIKONJustcause102IvarTheBonelessOGAvengercaptain_rogersFit_Fun9329Ironman3000Noob_Master69Adri5846MᗅՏᗅCREahmynutsDirty_DozzDdr7822Errang 27 votes
6-7/10 ( Happy but Only for Rewards)
26%
MasterSmokeGK_23KaspYTCropDusterNemesis666Osfan8GodrohrGarlocane47Liquidkold10or_StrongJMORG1111laserjohn26MaqsoodTripleBTimD43Dfour24Soyheyor123Ben_15455SaltE_Wenis69 48 votes
4-5/10 ( Ehh I'll watch others do it)
24%
MagicBentonWorld EaterDrenlinzuffyVegeta9001NescioWardenclockCat_MurdockcaptaincushExHavokAshyKnucklesCassyDRTOLogan00Malreck04RaghavmourGulfstream550AleorLight_StormKillaturk_68 45 votes
3-2/10 ( Dude of still Thronebreaker
1%
The_0wenpusSuperBKGMrA23 3 votes
1-2/10 ( I hate long form content)
22%
BigPoppaCBONEAce_03BigTuna_2054crogsRichTheManMqc19Sw0rdMasterMrTicTac19992008Dtl7714Rayven5220OurobørosColinwhitworth69_Sham_UsagicassidyLordSmasherDeaconAnnihilator13_Jaymix79xLunatiXxCatmanndo 41 votes

Comments

• Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 326
    I don't even care about it I just want the rewards
  • IamnikeIamnike Member Posts: 265 ★★
    Jefechuta said:

Really am I the only one that excited?

Will be the first endgame I can play since when the rest of the times I was having a break from the game with Abyss, Gauntlet and EoP, but this time Im active so Im thrilled to wipe it out

Im right there with you brother, im super hyped these are great days
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★

honestly dont really care about necro i feel like its a unit sink and all the hype is gonna die down and turn into complaining how hard the content is many will ask for it to be nerfed gonna just wait till cyber and get my rank 3 like that then do 8.3

Do they nerf Everest content ever?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian

honestly dont really care about necro i feel like its a unit sink and all the hype is gonna die down and turn into complaining how hard the content is many will ask for it to be nerfed gonna just wait till cyber and get my rank 3 like that then do 8.3

They do not. The only nerf that happens is when summoner's champions become stronger than the level it was intended for. Labyrinth exploration is super easy with r5 6*s
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    Brian Grant estimates it will take 100 revives. So it would take me 200+. Add in that it appears from KT1’s discussion that high star relics are essential for timers…. It’s certainly not content for me. Might watch some other people do it.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Speed runs would be fun to watch. Always curious to see how the pros handle it, wow them as well as laugh at the mistakes. Let's see who becomes the #1 to complete and explore.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Pikolu said:

They do not. The only nerf that happens is when summoner's champions become stronger than the level it was intended for. Labyrinth exploration is super easy with r5 6*s
    They can nerf under rare circumstances but it has very less probability. For that all the youtubers should fail at completion, cry and run out of their lifetime savings. Which is very unlikely but we shouldn't deny the possibility.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Necropolis is super hype. It's the only content with any real sort of difficulty in 3 years, so will be fun to watch seatin's stream of it. Can't wait to go in.
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★

First challenging content in years? Sign me up.

Milan1405 said:

Necropolis is super hype. It's the only content with any real sort of difficulty in 3 years, so will be fun to watch seatin's stream of it. Can't wait to go in.

I mean, I found the EoP Carina challenges difficult and I’m sure I’m not the only one…
    or maybe I’m just outing myself as a scrub 🤷‍♂️

• ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Really am I the only one that excited?

Will be the first endgame I can play since when the rest of the times I was having a break from the game with Abyss, Gauntlet and EoP, but this time Im active so Im thrilled to wipe it out

Same here, I probably only have enough revives for 1-3 run’s depending on how hard it is. But I’m excited to have some challenging content to sink my teeth into. The rewards are great but I more so want to 100% it for my own sense of accomplishment even if that takes a while.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    I'll do it at some point, I just prefer the super hard shorter fights. I don't have the patience of concentration span to deal with 10-20+ minute fights over and over again, if it's anything like abyss was I did one fight a day because it was that boring and unengaging.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    1-2/10 ( I hate long form content)
    I wouldn’t use “hate” as the term. But my hype level is essentially nonexistent because I know I won’t be able to participate in these long form end game type content because I’m not that great at the game, I can get agitated easily, and I don’t want to spend all my money.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★

I'll do it at some point, I just prefer the super hard shorter fights. I don't have the patience of concentration span to deal with 10-20+ minute fights over and over again, if it's anything like abyss was I did one fight a day because it was that boring and unengaging.

Won't be anything like that mate. Die now mechanic is based on time instead of hits so there will be a max duration and then it'll get very difficult and you're forced to play around the enrage. Imo, they should have removed die now mechanics completely, but oh well.