**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ Ending 1 Hour Earlier Than Expected

I read in the forum post about the new AQ setup will start each day at 12 PM PST - Vancouver Time and each AQ day will run for 24 hours. However we’re about to finish our 1st day of AQ map and it’s ending at 11 AM PST Vancouver Time. Meaning AQ is ending 1 hour earlier than expected. @Kabam Miike is there any word on when this will get fixed?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,273 Guardian
    edited November 2023
    Same with AW after DST change.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/351469/aw-timers-wrong#latest

AW was starting 1 hour earlier (after even being 1 hour behind for a long time after Spring DST change, so basically 2 hrs earlier than what it had shifted to for a while).

I think they maybe indicated that DST changes may no longer be taken into account (ie, won’t manually change the clock in game twice a year anymore) ???? So maybe it might permanently be 2 different times now depending if winter vs summer ??
    *I could be wrong about thinking I saw something about that in the past few weeks ??

Or else, they just haven’t updated it to account for new clocks yet.
  • Options
    Yes (apparently), part of the AQ 2.0 Announcement.

If they mean the time is FIXED off of UTC time (18:00 UTC, basically London time WITHOUT DST, since UTC does NOT account for any DST anywhere).
    The subsequent example of time (12pm PST - Vancouver time) would have been accurate (I believe) at time of the Announcement post, being BEFORE the DST change. Just not accurate for what the example time would be AFTER DST happened.

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,479 ★★★★★
    Every timer has started an hour earlier since the time change, including daily crystals.
  • Options
    RecovRecov Posts: 19

Yes (apparently), part of the AQ 2.0 Announcement.

If they mean the time is FIXED off of UTC time (18:00 UTC, basically London time WITHOUT DST, since UTC does NOT account for any DST anywhere).
    The subsequent example of time (12pm PST - Vancouver time) would have been accurate (I believe) at time of the Announcement post, being BEFORE the DST change. Just not accurate for what the example time would be AFTER DST happened.

@“Kabam Jax” @Kabam Miike appreciate any guidance on this as we need this info to be cleared up. The original post new AQ setup post was done prior to daylight savings talking about when this new AQ setup took in affect that AQ would start everyday at 12:00 PM PST Vancouver time and run for 24 hrs each map. However since the new AQ setup took place after Daylight Savings it’s either the start time in the original post was not based on the new AQ setup starting after the adjustment of daylight savings or it’s actually ending 1 hr earlier than when it’s actually suppose to be ending.