Does anyone know the average revives it takes to 100% necropolis

DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Member Posts: 111
There are many YouTuber and individuals who became valient by exploration of necropolis. I was also thinking of doing it I have only 10k units as of now that is 250 revives which I am sure doesn't come close to the required number so anyone has Idea

Does anyone know the average revives it takes to 100% necropolis 113 votes

150 revive
15%
Il_Cuococane47redsoxpatsfan89Bugmat78S0ndrePraneeth_SP616OMXavengersunit24MCOCHazzaSmokegunAlmccarthyLtNuggetwillrun4adonutKlippSavage_Sniper_8Anas_wick99SamanunCryptical 18 votes
200 revive
5%
Loki_Poki1280captain_rogersBeastDadNogood22NoahSansmanEmomike 6 votes
250 revive
3%
RayhanIshaqueJT_SupremePikokIsisixkswmr 4 votes
300 revive
13%
TerraSyrius_blackrcm2017RockyshockyFuskieAomine_Daiki10JounaaPeeElwindCoach_G1SchnoodleakibakiiiDarthMysticAxew007BishopSkinnye 15 votes
300+ revive
61%
MasterSmokeSnizzbarKeonexBalm82zuffyManup456TeddersMqc19LifeswickedMhd20034DonnymeijAckbar67SoSA__RemakeGulfstream550dzikidzikAmaadAkiraDjmagsJustcause102SCP1504jay_den 70 votes

Comments

• DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Member Posts: 111
    I have a very poor skill keeping that in mind 🤧
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

I have a very poor skill keeping that in mind 🤧

Then just do completion and wait for act 8.4 to come out for the r3 from exploration
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I did it for 35+ 5 team revs(team revs only for 1 champion though)
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    Most of your revives are going to be against the grandmaster, so if you buy the EQ revive bundles, then you get team revives for the GM along with extra revives, potions, and boosts. The only time I don't recommend using team revives is phase 4 unless you don't have a reverse controls immune for it.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    150 revive
    What is your team? I'm doing my write up later today, and I'd say I'm not very skilled. It cost me ~135 revives with a r4 boosted Aegon. And I never got past the halfway charge on the timer except for two opponents because I stink at dodging when rooted.

And most of my revives went to Nova and not GM.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    300+ revive
    if you are playing aegon and his friends team , it will be definitely 300+ . If you are skilled like MSD and use Kate , Shuri ,... it will be much lower , around 150-200 since they will most likely able to solo 90% of the fights
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    Most people in my alliance have used between 80-100 revives
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    300+ revive

What is your team? I'm doing my write up later today, and I'd say I'm not very skilled. It cost me ~135 revives with a r4 boosted Aegon. And I never got past the halfway charge on the timer except for two opponents because I stink at dodging when rooted.

135 revives to 100% is absolutely insane mate, let alone with a r4 aegon. I don't know what qualifies as high skill if you aren't :lol: I've done a measly 3 paths and its probably cost me around 135 revives.
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Most people in my alliance have used between 80-100 revives

For completion or exploration?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    150 revive
    Milan1405 said:

135 revives to 100% is absolutely insane mate, let alone with a r4 aegon. I don't know what qualifies as high skill if you aren't :lol: I've done a measly 3 paths and its probably cost me around 135 revives.
    Oops, let's pretend I added a 0 to my poll option. I have poor comprehension and thought it was just one path, not 100%
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★

You explored with only 35 + 5 team revives?
    Thanks guys for you suggestion 😄

My team is r4 ascended aegon sig 200, hemdail, shuri r4, midnight, winccan r3.( Should I r4 my winccan I will only need him for phase 4 though)
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 699 ★★★
    150 revive
    Depends on if you brute force it or not
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

You explored with only 35 + 5 team revives?
    Completion