Options

I got kabammed. So now I need help.

PandingoPandingo Posts: 751 ★★★
I have hulk and titania, shuri, sunspot and domino, gorr and venom, and all the mystic hitters. But I have zero clue what to do with the only gem I didn't want. And definitively the worst seven star class. So do I save it? Or is there someone worthy of an r3 in my current pool? Elsa/attuma not duped. Maybe I can save some money and get lucky with cheetlah

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2023

My skills
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    i’m in the same boat, i’m waiting to open my next loyalty crystal to see if it’s black cat and cyberweekend to see if i get mantis. otherwise i’m ranking elsa. she’s very good and definitely worthy of rank 3, but if you’re not in a rush for valiant you can hold until you get someone you like more
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Did you choose skill for your 7* crystals? Skill may not have as great of a pool as science, but it’s definitely not the worst class (see tech). Falcon, Mantis, Killmonger, Attuma, and duped Korg are all pretty good options. Shang Chi is in the titan crystal, Ronin is in the incursions crystal and duped Hawkeye is an option if you like him enough. There’s quite a few good to above average champs, even if they’re not top tier OP.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    Elsa or hold it.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Elsa is good but I would rather wait to get the second 7* 2->3 Gem instead, since its not worth right now but will be to become Valiant
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

My man just called Elsa bad 💀

Nah I said I am considering her. But I don't run suicides. So she's good but idk if r3 good
  • Options

they took every thing from you. 0 unit left.
    i would wait for cyber weekend to see if i could get any upgrade in that skill roster.

I legit had JUST ENOUGH to redo my mysteries for the necropolis run
  • Options

Did you choose skill for your 7* crystals? Skill may not have as great of a pool as science

I chose science to try and dupe overseer or titan, landed between two titans on an og spider. Then cracked the gem. Then cracked a skill for attuma. Which I was happy about
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Figure out how to take down a forum post because Elsa is right there lmao you're gonna get roasted

I get it. To be fair mine IS r2. I'm hesitant to r3 without suicides and I despise suicides lol
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Wong_98 said:

How the hell do you have 14k items in overflow?

I don't use **** hahaha. You should see my crystal counts. (Gold/solo objective) probably close to half of that, actually I just checked. 8k u opened crystals
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,165 ★★★★★
    Jabari Panther
  • Options
    Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Posts: 977 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

ahmynuts said:

Figure out how to take down a forum post because Elsa is right there lmao you're gonna get roasted

I get it. To be fair mine IS r2. I'm hesitant to r3 without suicides and I despise suicides lol
    She’s much better played without Suicides than with
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    I'd R3 my KM in a heart beat. Granted mines awakened but even unawakened he is such a tank on defense.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 777 ★★★
    Killmonger is an instant r3 from me , even unduped, that guy is hella annoying to fight against . Elsa is also r3 worthy too
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 854 ★★★
    Elsa waiting for you
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★
    I have at least two duped 7*s from every class except mutant where I have an unawakened storm, Dani and sauron, guess which gem Igot.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Just rank up killmonger
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,413 ★★★★★
    Or wait for Shang-Chi.

He's amazing, and doesn't need to be Awakened.
  • Options

I have at least two duped 7*s from every class except mutant where I have an unawakened storm, Dani and sauron, guess which gem Igot.

The kabam kurse
  • Options

Pandingo said:

Wong_98 said:

How the hell do you have 14k items in overflow?

I don't use **** hahaha. You should see my crystal counts. (Gold/solo objective) probably close to half of that, actually I just checked. 8k u opened crystals
    Hold my beer

Amazing 🤣
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,378 ★★★★★
    Try to open a loyalty crystal
    Black cat is amazing and totally worth a r3
    Or try your luck on titan before shang chi enters basic pool