RIP EVENT QUEST THIS MONTH

2»

Comments

• ChromeChrome Member Posts: 14
    So I actually used Ibom. You throw an SP1 to get petrify up and the poisons shut down the healing. It's just the unstoppable you have to deal with. So rotation was SP1, SP2, SP1, SP2.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    Sassy just needs a specific countr, not hard at all
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Member Posts: 107

This Sassy ain’t too bad. Should’ve been here when Mephisto got released, you wouldn’t be saying that lol

So True,Even Ghost Roder took Incinerate Damage back then.....
    and we didn't even have Torch to smoke Meph
    From memory it was Quake or unit man.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian

This Sassy ain’t too bad. Should’ve been here when Mephisto got released, you wouldn’t be saying that lol

Iirc that mephisto boss was actually fairly easy because that month we got boosts that we could use in the EQ. I remember it was the first month where I actually explored the masters EQ.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian

Two words: Ice Phoenix.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
  • Zephyre33Zephyre33 Member Posts: 181
    my r2 morbius morbed all over him ? why are you guys facing trouble against sassy just use any sci champ even my r3 qs soloed that saasyyy
  • TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Member Posts: 185 ★★
    I used Joe Fixit for this. Spam sp1s, easy life. A bunch of debuffs + despair cancel healing. And 4 of a kind give you petrify. Bleeds = no unstoppable.