**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Grandmaster prompts not visible - any suggestions?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Update: kabam figured out the cause of the bug and now are working on fixing it.

This is good news, but getting this information through you is ridiculous.

Red light green light bug made it onto Trello board, but not a single peice of info or acknowledgement of this bug. What causing it? Anything we can do to avoid it etc?

Sure it will conveniently be fixed around Jan 15th.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Pikolu said:

Update: kabam figured out the cause of the bug and now are working on fixing it.

We get rewarded for number of deaths before January 15, so why are you making it sound like they would deliberately wait until then to fix it?

This bug is annoying and cost many of us extra revives, myself included, but at least the silver lining is that it makes it easier to get all the Road to the Crypt rewards
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I had a run. Aegon, winter soldier 6* relic. The prompt popped up for a single frame and disappeared. Sometimes just " grandmaster says" came. I had to pause and read the prompt every single time
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Sean_Who said:

Pikolu said:

We get rewarded for number of deaths before January 15, so why are you making it sound like they would deliberately wait until then to fix it?

This bug is annoying and cost many of us extra revives, myself included, but at least the silver lining is that it makes it easier to get all the Road to the Crypt rewards
    Because that's when revive farming is hinted at being stopped. It was in jest – kind of – because I have revives I want to use, but don't want to waste them on bugged content.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

How is this coming?

Also -- I noticed that you can switch the rune in the BP relic, and you wouldn't get this passive message. Maybe changing to the other one would work? Can you do that midgame (I doubt it)?
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    Any update on this? Anyone tried recently with BP relic?
  • Options

Pikolu said:

How is this coming?

Also -- I noticed that you can switch the rune in the BP relic, and you wouldn't get this passive message. Maybe changing to the other one would work? Can you do that midgame (I doubt it)?
    Just seeing this now lol. I know there was an update with fixing a lot of the bugs the GM experienced like with red light being bugged. IIRC the prompts disappearing immediately is still being fixed. There should be something coming out soon that helps making that issue better until it is fixed though. I don't remember when that'll be out or if it is out already.