**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Free Zemo

Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 719 ★★★★
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

Comments

• Sarah245Sarah245 Member Posts: 118 ★★
    When
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 833 ★★★
    Already have him, so it's just 20 sigs...Not bad
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,440 ★★★★★
    Coincidentally I only need 21 sigs to get to max on my Zemo, who is going to rank 5 soon.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,977 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I'm so glad I gave mine a generic gem and sigs

You could not have predicted this.
    That is true. I don't think anyone had a free 6* zemo on their bingo card for this year
    Definitely. I thought people would be hunting for him in selectors on CW. Big W by Kabam.
  • ForumerForumer Member Posts: 104 ★★
    Guys I’m considering going for the 5* since I already have 6* awakened but I have no Zemos for that great bleed synergy of his. Would it make sense?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,977 ★★★★★
    Forumer said:

Guys I’m considering going for the 5* since I already have 6* awakened but I have no Zemos for that great bleed synergy of his. Would it make sense?

Yeah. #ZemoItUp
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,350 ★★★★★
    Forumer said:

The synergy is pretty nuts so I wouldn't fault you for doing it tbh.
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Member Posts: 247 ★★★
    Nice. I think he's the only skill i don't have at 6*.
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 578 ★★★
    Nice I don’t have him. Would it be worth putting a gem into him and if so do I need to sig him
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,624 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Unless you already have a sig 200 6-star - or well more iso and 7-star shards I guess
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Unless you already have a sig 200 6-star - or well more iso and 7-star shards I guess

More Shards and ISO if you do.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 597 ★★★
    This better not be the only free gift....I was expecting a 7* basic maybe it seems like many paras already have zemo
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

#ZEMOGATE -> #ZEMOGENERALSTORE -> #ZEMOGIVEAWAY

I dont understand really what zemogate means but Ive been hearing it a lot. Im Spanish so dont really get it lol.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

DNA3000 said:

#ZEMOGATE -> #ZEMOGENERALSTORE -> #ZEMOGIVEAWAY

I dont understand really what zemogate means but Ive been hearing it a lot. Im Spanish so dont really get it lol.
    If only there was a way to find answers to any questions.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 597 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

This better not be the only free gift....I was expecting a 7* basic maybe it seems like many paras already have zemo

If you're referring to the Christmas gift this isn't it
    Last cyber they said the best things in life are free and gave us 6* shards remember? So I’m hoping they do the same and give us 7* shards instead
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 593 ★★★★
    Does this make people wonder why we’re getting a free 6* that is supposedly a really good option for Necropolis? Is it a sign he’s coming as a 7*?