**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Free Zemo

2»

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,409 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    im missing both him and aegon, but he won’t get a single iso out of me, since Kate is far better than him for Necro
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,977 ★★★★★

Does this make people wonder why we’re getting a free 6* that is supposedly a really good option for Necropolis? Is it a sign he’s coming as a 7*?

Because they want more people to complete Necropolis
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,497 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

#ZEMOGATE -> #ZEMOGENERALSTORE -> #ZEMOGIVEAWAY

I dont understand really what zemogate means but Ive been hearing it a lot. Im Spanish so dont really get it lol.
    Two things:

First, there was an American political scandal decades ago involving a cover up of a break-in at a hotel called the Watergate hotel. The controversy became colloquially known as just “Watergate” and since then when someone wanted to coin a name for a new controversy involving a cover-up of questionable behavior it became popular to refer to it as Something-gate.

Second, “Zemogate” was a term coined recently to refer to the belief by some that certain individuals ranking up Zemo just before the Necropolis was released that may have previewed the Necropolis indicated that Zemo was going to be the best champ for that content and they were acting on that inside information.

As far as I am aware, there’s little to no truth to that belief, but that doesn’t mean Kabam and other players can’t have some fun with it, and have not been above trolling the rest of the player base regarding it here and there.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,084 ★★★
    Oh, I thought Zemo gate was referring to the root mechanics got changed in a patch and people wanted rank down tickets and lots of whining involved.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Oh, I thought Zemo gate was referring to the root mechanics got changed in a patch and people wanted rank down tickets and lots of whining involved.

Nope, it was wat @DNA3000 said…
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,084 ★★★
    Cool @G-Hun-Gear , as I didn’t have Zemo, I wasn’t tuning in to hear the YouTubers. Good to know…
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,497 ★★★★★
    Only if it was a Aegon
    Anyways I happily take a zemo atleast
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,009 ★★★★
    I will take those free 7* shards
  • MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Member Posts: 185 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

#ZEMOGATE -> #ZEMOGENERALSTORE -> #ZEMOGIVEAWAY

I dont understand really what zemogate means but Ive been hearing it a lot. Im Spanish so dont really get it lol.
    Two things:

First, there was an American political scandal decades ago involving a cover up of a break-in at a hotel called the Watergate hotel. The controversy became colloquially known as just “Watergate” and since then when someone wanted to coin a name for a new controversy involving a cover-up of questionable behavior it became popular to refer to it as Something-gate.

Second, “Zemogate” was a term coined recently to refer to the belief by some that certain individuals ranking up Zemo just before the Necropolis was released that may have previewed the Necropolis indicated that Zemo was going to be the best champ for that content and they were acting on that inside information.

As far as I am aware, there’s little to no truth to that belief, but that doesn’t mean Kabam and other players can’t have some fun with it, and have not been above trolling the rest of the player base regarding it here and there.
    Thanks!!! Finally I can understand it lol.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 932 ★★★★
    Damn you @thekiryu why didn’t you start #kategate?

Love how Kabam has leaned into it unlike some members of some alliances. Sure they had this planned for months but looks like they actually have a sense of humor.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Straight to R3 and BG defence, love it 😍
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    Can we get a 7* shuri instead.
    Thanks🙏
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 597 ★★★

Can we get a 7* shuri instead.
    Thanks🙏

Wouldn’t be complaining with 20 sigs on my r2 :p
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    TBF those players do have inside information, since they work for Kabam and/or are content creators.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    I am curious what we will get on the xmas day lol
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Ok serious question, how many fights can Zemo clear out?
    I don't care about zemogates or Kabam hush hush or blah blah controversy, but can zemo clean out most if not all fights?
    Or there's some paths to counter him hard?
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Member Posts: 167
    I just got him from Abyss Nexus (Skill)… I would have picked someone else, but don’t remember if I had any other champs that I didn’t have. At least I will be able to awaken him.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Anyone got him?
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    No
  • ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Member Posts: 44
    Nope
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,977 ★★★★★
    Zemo sent a 6* nexus, not a Zemo. Is this all there is?
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,489 ★★★★
    How are we supposed to get it ? Is he in by limited time bundles because they don’t appear no matter how many times I refresh . Even changed to a different wi fi and still nothing
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 578 ★★★
    It works for me but no Zemo
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Got
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Got mine