What's your day job/career/dream job? Let's get to know some of the players in the MCOC Community

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,705 ★★★★★
edited November 2023 in General Discussion

What do you do outside of MCOC?.

Comments

• JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Same as @World Eater here, till next year at least.

• mbgibsonmbgibson Member Posts: 119
    I'm a process engineer in the food industry. My technical background is chemical engineering.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,357 ★★★★★
    I’m still doing my undergrad. BS in psych and planning to go to grad school after that
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,358 ★★★★★

I am at pre final year in my college and really want to become a programmer. I really like logical reasoning and thinking, that's why I chose this. I also want to contribute to mcoc in some way, especially want to design and code a story final boss. Wish me luck guys.

Does coding/programming require more of a logical based style of thinking or creative thinking? I struggled with physics because it needs creative thinking but i was really good at subjects like math, chemistry, grammar because i had a logical/analytical mindset
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,705 ★★★★★

I am at pre final year in my college and really want to become a programmer. I really like logical reasoning and thinking, that's why I chose this. I also want to contribute to mcoc in some way, especially want to design and code a story final boss. Wish me luck guys.

Awesome!! And maybe you can get in on other games too

Research

Majority of the gaming time is the time when I was waiting for the chemical reaction…..

Cool. What type of research?
    Typhoon said:

I am a licensed hydrogeologist

So you study water and earth?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,859 ★★★★★
    I manage a Project Management Office in government IT.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,859 ★★★★★

Instructional designer, multimedia designer, team lead at a global software company. No, not Kabam....

Netmarble? lol
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,304 ★★★★
    Not against Forum rules?

None of personal info should be shared on posts.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,410 ★★★★★

Instructional designer, multimedia designer, team lead at a global software company. No, not Kabam....

Netmarble? lol
    Not gaming related at all.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,313 Guardian

Not against Forum rules?

None of personal info should be shared on posts.

Personally identifying information should not in generally be shared, and game-specific login information should never be shared. But I don't think Kabam would consider what someone's profession to be as personally identifying information.