**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Revive Farming Nerf Round 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 376 ★★★
    TL;DR: Kabam correcting unintended resource farm. Summoners forced to decide what to use units on.

Well said @DNA3000 and others. I admit that I farmed some revives in Act 5, but to the tune of 5-10 so that I wasn't burning through the 40%ers to revive Aegon during his ramp. Farming 100+ is downright crazy. I got bored of doing it and decided to just use the units. 50 revives per path is only 2k and many people can get that just doing arena.

I decided that I'd use the units from a couple of the BF/CW deals to put towards revives instead of getting the unit offers. As with many things in this game, it comes down to a choice. Many save up their units for deals 3 or 4 times a year instead of using cash. That's great. There isn't anything in this game that can't be earned given enough time except for a few trophy champs. Kabam basically gifted us a completion run with the Deadpool arena and some other easy to get unit drops.

I get that farming is a relevant thing in many mobile games. It's been made clear that this isn't one of those games. Kabam has to live with that decision just like we do. Maybe people leave, maybe they don't. Kabam made story content easier so it encouraged new players to do the content but then also opened up the farming of revives which wasn't their intention. Like it or not, at least they are giving us a heads up that it's going away.
  • Options
    Vanitelia said:

I get that farming is a relevant thing in many mobile games. It's been made clear that this isn't one of those games. Kabam has to live with that decision just like we do. Maybe people leave, maybe they don't. Kabam made story content easier so it encouraged new players to do the content but then also opened up the farming of revives which wasn't their intention. Like it or not, at least they are giving us a heads up that it's going away.

Farming resources, including revives, still happens in this game and will continue to happen. Kabam isn't removing revive farming. It is curtailing unrestricted revive farming, and that's different. While people are saying that some games have farming but Kabam doesn't want farming, that's not the case. Rather, Kabam is throttling one specific kind of farming, something virtually every game that has farming also does in some respects.