**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 most difficult LoL opponents

who do you think are the 5 most difficult LoL opponents because of champ characteristics or enigmatics, and how did you deal with them (i.e., what champs did you use for them, and how many revives did you need)?

Comments

• Options
    Magik can be terrible i brought in a 5/50 arch angel to kill her quick. War machine gives some troubles cause he has quick sp1 block damage. I used angela with full suicides which helped block damage with healing. Antman is annoying cause he takes forever to kill try to not get pushed to the wall. Elektra make sure to have her sp1 evade down and if u can push her to sp2 Falcon much like war machine with block damage but easier to push to sp2
  • Options
    TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    Magik can be terrible i brought in a 5/50 arch angel to kill her quick. War machine gives some troubles cause he has quick sp1 block damage. I used angela with full suicides which helped block damage with healing. Antman is annoying cause he takes forever to kill try to not get pushed to the wall. Elektra make sure to have her sp1 evade down and if u can push her to sp2 Falcon much like war machine with block damage but easier to push to sp2

Ahahahahah wait till you start exploring the inner paths
  • Options
    Blue team cyclops, Juggernaut, venompool, doctor strange and agent venom are probably the worst ones
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I was personally talking the first run myself havent gone any farther yet and yes I know there is more pain to come
  • Options
    KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37
    Electro is pretty bad as well if if don’t have the gp or aa you die pretty quick
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Strange jugs Cyclops blue team rhino spidey av and abom
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Doctor strange was my least favorite on the 4 paths I have done. Juggs was a cakewalk for me. Only revived 6 times on him. Same for rhino since my drax just bled him to death. I also hate bw because she evaded so much. Cyclops is a tough opponent as well
  • Options
    goshgodgoshgod Posts: 17
    @Deadbyrd9 any tips on Juggs?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Bring a 4/55 magik. She did about 500k every revive for me @goshgod. If you don’t have her then good luck with another champ
  • Options
    goshgod wrote: »
    @Deadbyrd9 any tips on Juggs?
    @goshgod I saw friends doing it with starlord, like 200 hits/trial, but they are just inhuman. However, they do it baiting the heavy attack, going back and doing the heavy themselves, therefore removing the unstoppable. Not easy though.