**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillo deathless.....wtf?

I downloaded the new version of the game
There is also the new deathless guillottine
I read her abilities and.....SHE IS TRASH
we are really farming 6 pieces for that trash can?
Come on

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,481 ★★★★★
    Im fine with this kit due to the dot chance seems to be not random plus the degen seems really powerful will see, only thing id love is the healing outside of the sig unless we can get it easily as i just love og guilly due to the regen being base kit than the sig but other than that im happy on trying her out and using her with og with the synergy that lets her heal more on damage dealt that seems really nice.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 153
    edited December 2023
    @Pikolu i understood she has higher crit rate and dot but buffed version is way better for shorter fights and for questing buffed version deal way better damage than pre buff + buffed one has defensive threat on lvl1 with pain link debuff
    I hope this is just a placeholder and not the actual version of her.If this is the actual version I will be the most sad person in the mcoc community.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

She has higher crit rate, more potent DoTs, loses only half of her souls on the sp3, and gains a soul every 5% instead of 6% of health taken off. I'm certainly excited to try her out since I enjoy the old guillotine before her rework

This is a good outline of the changes from her original kit. I’m looking forward to her. Would be cool if her old synergies were added in too, but I get that’s excessive.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,731 ★★★★
    They've already started many times, the deathless champs won't be meta champs.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,971 ★★★★

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Pikolu said:

She has higher crit rate, more potent DoTs, loses only half of her souls on the sp3, and gains a soul every 5% instead of 6% of health taken off. I'm certainly excited to try her out since I enjoy the old guillotine before her rework

Last part that I forgot to mention is she places the degen on every crit instead of having like a 70% chance or whatever the old Guillotine had. That pretty much completes the differences between prebuff Guilly and deathless Guilly
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

They said it more than once these last couple of live streams that the deathless Champions were not going to be OP champions, they were going to be trophy Champions with slightly different kits then their counterparts.

If you are disappointed that they are not coming across as ridiculously broken, that's an unrealistic expectation that you put on yourself.

If Im not mistaken, they also said that these champions should feel rewarding to acquire. Unless we’re supposed to feel some sadistic catharsis from watching others shell out units for pieces, then its not unfair to say that this is not a reward up to the task of the means of acquisition.

Personally Im hoping this is a place holder kit. If not, then they should be a LOT more upfront about how “similar” these champions will be to their original counterparts. There was never a point where they cam across saying that this would be a near copy/paste of Pre-Buff Guillotine even going as far as comparing her to the difference in feel you get when playing 2099
    Again, what units are you shelling out? If you don’t want the champ, don’t get her. The only acquisition method tied to units is the Banquet milestone, and let’s be real, most people want to go after those milestones anyway. And it’s in a low milestone!

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills with this talking point being brought up multiple times in here.
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 32

I downloaded the new version of the game
    There is also the new deathless guillottine
    I read her abilities and.....SHE IS TRASH
    we are really farming 6 pieces for that trash can?
    Come on

5 pieces
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 32
    Wicket329 said:

The original version of guillottine needed a buff and now we got an expensive version of the original guillottine that needed a buff.
    And you guys are happy....

Expensive? I’ve collected every piece so far and it hasn’t cost me any money.

1st piece came to inbox, free
    2nd piece came from reaching GC in one season. Doesn’t cost money
    3rd piece is in Necropolis completion. This one is always available. There’s no need to do it immediately, you can do it when you’re ready and when you can do it unitless.
    4th piece is in Banquet rewards. Yes, you will need to spend units, but they are units that are given to you in the milestones of the same event. It is not expensive.
    5th piece we do not yet know, but Kabam has straight up said they have no intention of making it costly.

This champ is free. You didn’t have to do anything you wouldn’t have normally done.
    4th pieces is going to be in challenges , they'll probably release it Wednesday, 5th piece is the banquet rewards
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,357 ★★★★★
    How? You haven't even used her yet lol you don't know how potent that dot will be, and you don't know how good the crit rating stats focus will make her either. Just because she has a small kit doesn't mean she sucks.
    Now I'm not saying she will be ridiculously strong by herself (cause they made it very clear on the livestreams, Deathless champs are meant to be used together as a team) but she doesn't look like trash at all.