**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Thoughts on Banquet Rewards?

Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
This is the first banquet I’ve played through so I don’t have past years to reference to. Good or mid rewards?

Thoughts on Banquet Rewards? 414 votes

Good rewards (worth spending units on)
14%
2StarKingTendersquadBigTuna_2054GK_23RayhanIshaqueNemesis666GodrohrDonnymeijDRTOrcm2017RockyshockyColinwhitworth69PikoluKevanproGBabyMiikeDfour24SMASH78GamerKniteDoctor_Strange19Sparx265 62 votes
Mid rewards (Not worth it)
85%
CdvaCrys23DrZolakobiSuperChronaDarkestDestroyerGarryDKHeinz11RaulvallecaSFreakydMpd1Spity68benshbAce_03JerryJivermmmbanyasMongoPawnSIlverProfessorManup456Chovner 352 votes

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90 said:

The best banquet rewards mostly come from the crystals, so you have to get super lucky with them. If RNG is on your side, it can be account changing, but most people aren’t that lucky lol

Sadly that is the last thing I want to rely on lol.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,024 Guardian
    edited December 2023
    Good rewards (worth spending units on)
    We know we will get a minimum of 22,400 points for "free" by just participating and putting the units back into the event, so an alliance would only need to open 4.3 banquet crystals per person on top of that to hit all the milestones. I'd say 1500 units is well worth the cost for an ascension and 7*
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,650 ★★★★★
    Somewhere in the middle of good and mid whatever you want to call that is my vote
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 252 ★★
    Its worth it but still mid
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 948 ★★★★★
    Not impressed. Milestones is what I look at because I am the guy that’s pulling Colossus from the Titan crystal and Cap Sam Wilson from the 7 star class selector when you want to Shuri to explore necropolis. RNG crystals don’t excite me.

I don’t see the milestones as account changing either.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Not impressed. Milestones is what I look at because I am the guy that’s pulling Colossus from the Titan crystal and Cap Sam Wilson from the 7 star class selector when you want to Shuri to explore necropolis. RNG crystals don’t excite me.

They will help some of my middle account/paragon ally members get moving up, so I will invest some units. Does nothing for my account.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

They will help some of my middle account/paragon ally members get moving up, so I will invest some units. Does nothing for my account.
    That’s pretty much where my account is at. The 6* stuff isn’t useless to me but I’m trying to move past 6* using events like this. I did join a good banquet alliance so I should get all alliance milestones but I was hoping my unit spend would be more justified.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 948 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I certainly don’t have an endgame account… but, I see one T6 class cat in the milestones? So even with all the 6 star focus, I will leave the event with the same amount of R5’s or 7 star R2’s as I started with.

The message is clear… complete a necropolis run before Jan 15th and still too bad for you if you missed out on July 4th.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Danxor said:

The milestones being filled with Champs instead of rank up mats is what makes this feel really blah, a bunch of free 6 stars is not going to change anything for top players. I am sure this event is great for newer players looking to get into the game and willing to spend a bit.

Yeah the weight on this event is so skewed for newer/greener players it's insane.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,221 ★★★★
    Depends on the GGC price. If they were 1 unit each it would be amazing, at 1000 units each then rewards are terrible. They have usually been 300 units but at that level I don't think it's totally worth it as it's quite a spend for the top milestones compared to previous years.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,213 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    For those that spend, also remember they usually do that offer of 10 GGC for $50 twice over the course of the event. So, if you were already planning on buying an Odin, you could just buy that offer twice for the same price, but double the crystals. Add that to the freebie crystals we’ll get, along with however many units you may already have, and the price actually may not be too bad,

That’s also only taking into effect the milestone rewards that’ll get you. The rewards you get from all those crystals themselves could be absolutely nutty and well worth the money/units invested.

Just my opinion.