**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus still the legends run go to?

Is he still the number one option?

I have an ascended 6R5 Herc Use hulk synergy so he starts with 3 charges and boosts can he nuke as fast or faster?

Other viable options these days? Kate bishop?

Comments

• Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Nah… u can just pay ur way thru on incursions and get it done faster lol
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 898 ★★★★
    __SF__ said:

I got that itemless, incursions are just luck bud
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 898 ★★★★
    But ghost is generally faster than corvus but either way with a high rank it should he pretty easy
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 455 ★★★
    __SF__ said:

Who payed lol
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 363 ★★
    7* Morbius ? Dex > get unblockable > Medium > 13k in da face…2-3 secs fights.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 112 ★★
    Juggs or Titania are good options
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Anyone tried Bishop sp-2 spam? With full synergy? It killed winter soldier in line 10 something seconds.
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    With how slow legends times have gotten your team hardly matters as much these days. Anyone at a high enough rank who can reliably 3 hit KO will get it done easily. Incursions is the harder route to grab the title for sure, The only barrier to the speed run is having a stash of energy refills and nothing better to do for 3 hours
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    I did it in a month with couple science bosses maybe no mutant (or the mutant was in the first chapter) and just used Elsa with 'cides.

Even if a defender does something whacky, she will likely kill them with her degen. Can't imagine how fast a 7* Elsa would be.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    I have a r3 ascended corvus, do you think I could get legends?
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    __SF__ said:

somewhat agree . If a person have either r5 herc or aegon (lets be real , if u are thinking of doing legend run with corvus , he should be like r5 or r4 too) , reaching zone 25 should cost much less units and less stressful than legends run too . I did 25 zones in like sub 2 hours , and when the legends title is packed with it ( occasionally only , kinda sad) , it is a guaranteed legend badge .
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Important question
    Is iphone still mandatory for legends run?
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★
    You don't get a legend's title for clearing incursion do you? I just quit out on zone 23 ill be pissed if you do.. it doesn't say anywhere on the rewards there's a legends title for grabs I thought it was just the one month they gave out a legends title in incursions?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★

You don't get a legend's title for clearing incursion do you? I just quit out on zone 23 ill be pissed if you do.. it doesn't say anywhere on the rewards there's a legends title for grabs I thought it was just the one month they gave out a legends title in incursions?

They did it for two different months so far it could pop up again later down the line
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I did mine a few months ago with a r4 Corvus, full suicides
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    What all difficulty levels are needed for a Legends Run?