Options

Corvus still the legends run go to?

Is he still the number one option?

I have an ascended 6R5 Herc Use hulk synergy so he starts with 3 charges and boosts can he nuke as fast or faster?

Other viable options these days? Kate bishop?

Comments

• Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 288 ★★
    Nah… u can just pay ur way thru on incursions and get it done faster lol
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★
    __SF__ said:

I got that itemless, incursions are just luck bud
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★
    But ghost is generally faster than corvus but either way with a high rank it should he pretty easy
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 459 ★★★
    __SF__ said:

Who payed lol
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 430 ★★★
    7* Morbius ? Dex > get unblockable > Medium > 13k in da face…2-3 secs fights.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 136 ★★
    Juggs or Titania are good options
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,530 ★★★★★
    Anyone tried Bishop sp-2 spam? With full synergy? It killed winter soldier in line 10 something seconds.
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 455 ★★★
    With how slow legends times have gotten your team hardly matters as much these days. Anyone at a high enough rank who can reliably 3 hit KO will get it done easily. Incursions is the harder route to grab the title for sure, The only barrier to the speed run is having a stash of energy refills and nothing better to do for 3 hours
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 536 ★★★
    I did it in a month with couple science bosses maybe no mutant (or the mutant was in the first chapter) and just used Elsa with 'cides.

Even if a defender does something whacky, she will likely kill them with her degen. Can't imagine how fast a 7* Elsa would be.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,488 ★★★
    I have a r3 ascended corvus, do you think I could get legends?
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 772 ★★★
    __SF__ said:

somewhat agree . If a person have either r5 herc or aegon (lets be real , if u are thinking of doing legend run with corvus , he should be like r5 or r4 too) , reaching zone 25 should cost much less units and less stressful than legends run too . I did 25 zones in like sub 2 hours , and when the legends title is packed with it ( occasionally only , kinda sad) , it is a guaranteed legend badge .
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    Important question
    Is iphone still mandatory for legends run?
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 431 ★★
    You don't get a legend's title for clearing incursion do you? I just quit out on zone 23 ill be pissed if you do.. it doesn't say anywhere on the rewards there's a legends title for grabs I thought it was just the one month they gave out a legends title in incursions?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★

You don't get a legend's title for clearing incursion do you? I just quit out on zone 23 ill be pissed if you do.. it doesn't say anywhere on the rewards there's a legends title for grabs I thought it was just the one month they gave out a legends title in incursions?

They did it for two different months so far it could pop up again later down the line
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    I did mine a few months ago with a r4 Corvus, full suicides
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 248 ★★
    What all difficulty levels are needed for a Legends Run?