Options

500.000 valiants stuck in vibranium?

2»

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,460 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Excuse me, HOW MANY VALIANTS are stuck in vibranium exactly??? Are you staying there on purpose or you just luck on skill and you pay to win? It's annoying fighting 500 valiants accounts with 18 billion rating when there are so many accounts close to my level and i have 3.5M rating with a very solid roster.

I didn’t lose a single fight while climbing as a fresh valiant. There’s no point blaming the AI, if you’re valiant and not in GC you’re lacking in the skills department, which is fine. Just don’t complain.
    Or you just don't play bgs that often (me) I'm still 3 medals away in vibranium 2
    I also am 3 medals

and 2 *****/ flying ***** away from anything
  • Options
    We've been busy doing Necropolis, not BGs. I'm currently in Diamond still because of lack of motivation
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 674 ★★★
    A lot of people have spent time this season in necropolis so they haven’t had time to push in Bg.
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 289 ★★★

Excuse me, HOW MANY VALIANTS are stuck in vibranium exactly??? Are you staying there on purpose or you just luck on skill and you pay to win? It's annoying fighting 500 valiants accounts with 18 billion rating when there are so many accounts close to my level and i have 3.5M rating with a very solid roster.

I have the Valiant title. Not stuck; just currently in Vibranium because I only do the 48 hour objectives since I enjoy the game mode about as much as entertaining the thought of putting another hole in my head. Correct me if I’m wrong, but my understanding is that each player can play the mode at a pace they prefer.

If we cross paths in BGs, perhaps I’ll show you mercy. Probably not because I want each one of my BGs experiences every 48 hours to be over as soon as possible.

May your future BGs endeavors be less painful than this one. 🫡
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 327 ★★
    I have 3M account and I faced this mega whale account today. This account have 3 R3 so many R2 and R5 ascended champions. Idk how he is still in Vibranuim2. This account is in top 30 in this game. If this guy is stuck in Vibranuim2 then what we can say about others. Some summoners play BG slowly. Today I lost 5 matches out of 9 just because the opponent was too strong.

But I am not complaining. Becuz before today I won continuously 10-12 matches. This is a game sometime you win sometime you lose

But fun part was i fought well and that is enough for me. So bro chill and play this game as just a game. Sometime I can take all of it.

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I’m Valiant and got into GC the other day and jumped straight to Gamma I

I assume it’s because rewards aren’t that great this season and there’s a lot of content going on, but I was a bit surprised to say the least. Especially this late into season.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,579 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

We've been busy doing Necropolis, not BGs. I'm currently in Diamond still because of lack of motivation

All my energy goes to necropolis prep, and I'm not wasting those shields on 6* shard rewards.

Once I venture into Necropolis, I'm glad I'll have BGs to use my energy.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I'm barely playing bg lol it's been a busy month, also the rewards doesn't feel that great lately so i don't really feel motivated