**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Any Champion HOT TAKES You Would Like to Let Out

My hot take is that I think Gladiator is a great champion. Sure he has a couple flaws, but I think he is good. Recently got him as a 6 star from a featured and Im loving him.

Comments

• Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    meant to say rhino is best champ in the gam
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,585 ★★★★★
    JAYIRI said:

Omega sentinel is overrated
    Void is practically useless can't believe y'all still ride him in 2023
    Dani moonstar hate us forced I get her kit needs a lot of things but y'all just saying she's the worst champ of the year is a blatant lie

No one says dani is worst champ of year, it's easily sandman.

Omega sentinel don't have that much damage but she got a lot utilities. If you don't have nimrod, Omega sentinel is extremely great as a substitute to handle mutants.
    Also if omega sentinel was really overrated, she would've won the titan poll over warlock.

Also void still has one of the most consistent heal reverse in the game.
    I don't know which other champ can CONSISTENTLY heal reverse opponent without despair mastery.
    Heal block debuffs won't count, we are talking about heal reverse. Educate me.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,062 ★★★★★
    Hercules and Ægon are both boring af.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

JAYIRI said:

Dani moonstar hate us forced I get her kit needs a lot of things but y'all just saying she's the worst champ of the year is a blatant lie

Omega sentinel don't have that much damage but she got a lot utilities. If you don't have nimrod, Omega sentinel is extremely great as a substitute to handle mutants.
    Also if omega sentinel was really overrated, she would've won the titan poll over warlock.

I don't know which other champ can CONSISTENTLY heal reverse opponent without despair mastery.
    Void can't Heal reverse since they nerfed the Petrify debuffs and made him and CAIW not great anymore against Regen.

Guilly99 is able to reverse healing
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★

JAYIRI said:

Mr fantastic (only slightly without despair), sandman, anti venom, torch, morbius (only slightly without despair), high sig silk and even negative with valk synergy can be decent too.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    OG Storm is the best Skill counter......and the hottest 😉

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

MCOCHazza said:

JAYIRI said:

Mr fantastic (only slightly without despair), sandman, anti venom, torch, morbius (only slightly without despair), high sig silk and even negative with valk synergy can be decent too.
    Void is still better than all.
    When it comes to petrify, despite he relies on rng to get it fast, he is still the safest option.
    Void is one of the old champs that have aged (and will keep ageing) like fine wine.
    He is unique and truly a great champ to have on any roster 😉
    He was my third R4 after Herc and Nick .. absolutely love him