**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Any Champion HOT TAKES You Would Like to Let Out

13»

Comments

• Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    o_o said:

Samanun said:

quicksilver is overhated,
    Idoom is overhated,

Do you mean that they’re overhated, as in hated too much? Or was this just a typo
    Yes overhated as in hated too much

• Options
    Skerry10Skerry10 Posts: 16
    Kingpin is overhyped
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

Omega red is trash without sig 200 and suicides

He is actually really good with mister sinister relic. It applies a bleed on him counting towards his death field.
    Sinister relic bleed is both very short and while the striker is active all your spores fall off if you don't have the degen on already. It's probably the best option for him. But it's honestly annoying to deal with.
    I usually cancel heavy into relic, so the degen is on, and after the bleed is up i can get those extra spores up.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 90
    Everyone has their preferred champions, but the key is balance and skill. Too many people take opportunity to bash others when the game is supposed to be challenging, (nobody can do all the the difficult content without needing a revive) you see content creators struggle with some content and even employees who play. The more you know about the game then; you know exactly what is needed to counter, but with that being said champions with large health pools are the best especially for beginners because it gives more leeway when learning the game and the mechanics.
    Side note I don't see anyone doing 2* and 3* challenge anymore, always thought that was something definitely showed skill, wonder why people stopped???
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,929 ★★★★
    edited January 6
    New hot take: Human Torch is the (maybe) best science champion