**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Battlwgrounds bs meta

13»

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,935 Guardian
    obsidiman said:

Charliejiggens how about punctuation for the new year? I'd love to take your complaints seriously but it's impossible to get through more than about a dozen words in your posts because it just reads as incoherent and jumbled.

Also didn't you say earlier you were done posting on the forums? What happened?

Shortest lived new years resolution I've ever seen
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★

Yet again i was never disputing my choices of champs my issue is that he sat on pause after 42 seconds just to make the fight longer which it proves in the second picture. he didnt need to do that i knw so why did he sit on pause for the rest of the fight and again i only used hulk because abom poison does not effect him i never said i should have won at what point did i say that i have not. skill issue has nothing to do with it my point his the guy SITTING ON PAUSE and nothing else if u lot do not understand it thats not my problem this has nothing to do with meta or my champ choices have u ever fought i dont have certain champs no u have not so before anyone complains read what i said its only about HIM SITTING ON PAUSE AND NOTHING ELSE now thats clear make what u want of it.

For the last time, enemy scored 11k points after using pause, if you can't score more than 11k then I'd suggest to learn the meta, the convenience of pause cannot be removed just because a guy won after scoring 11k points.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,144 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Deacon said:

i've played quite a few matches and not once have they given me my Zemo to choose from lol c'mon man. it's like i might as well take him out of my deck.

LOL And I promise if I see you and him, you ain’t using it. Automatic ban in this one, for me ✌️😎😅
    😂 don't do me like that mate
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,259 ★★★★★

I used hulk because he immune to abom poison thats the only reason and aslo i know i lost i dont care about that what i carw about is his fight lasted 42 seconds but stayed on pause till the time ran out by that he stop his champ from dying as u can see that in the second picture thats my problem i know i would have lost either way im not disputing that and i did report the match and about sending a ticket its pointless as they never turn to much

Why is hull in the deck at all....
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 232 ★★

I wont be playing battlegrounds aftef this epecially as kabam said they would ban people for sitting on pause this right here is the worst example ive seen yet

2 things i want to comment about this
    1. Why you using hulk? He got no dot, and waiting ibom to get poison on himself is like waiting your crush to talk to you, she will talk but it will take long way to get it
    2. You can report him via ticket or in bg, if you lazy to then people will start abusing it

Start using your head bro, don't just simply take a lazy road by saying i not gonna to improve myself. If you wanna to take this lazy road, then i suggest don't play bg or don't play mcoc at all. Game is to make fun and testing your skill, but when yourself don't want to improve and wanna to rage all by yourself, man you got problem about yourself
    Awakened Ibom starts with poison.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★

And if u cant get the point im trying to make that thats on you my issue is sitting on pause dont any of you read what the team put up about SITTING ON PAUSE in battlegrouds

Even if I sit on pause for whole fight, you only need to score 16k to win, can't do that?
  • Options

And if u cant get the point im trying to make that thats on you my issue is sitting on pause dont any of you read what the team put up about SITTING ON PAUSE in battlegrouds

You are not getting the point at all.
    Is it a cheap strategy?.. yes it is cheap as hell, there should be a fix; but do you think the opponent would have use a cheap strategy if you hadn't pick Hulk as your attacker?
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★

Im sorry if i have annoyed anyone i really didnt mean to dont worry i be posting on forums again in fact i wont be making a single post ever since ive made posts it feels like all ive gotten is hate and i say it dont hurt reading some of the coments but it does so im done this will be my last post

There’s no hate. It’s all love…kinda the way one loves a puppy that can’t stop pooping all over the carpet.
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 246 ★★
    It fun me like it
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Seatin trapped me with a Sandman the other day. Stupid shock immune lol.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,935 Guardian

Shouldnt matter who i pick tbh the sitting on pause is a major issue and something needs to be done about it thats all im saying at the end of the day is ruins battlegrounds so much when 20 out of lets say 30 matches people sit on pause

People are going to sit on pause and there is almost nothing that can be done about it that won't hinder other people. You just have to accept that it will happen and move on. If you have a good deck then you should be KOing everyone and then it doesn't matter if people pause against you because you'll get a free win.

Increase your proficiency in champion knowledge and your skill with the game and this BG meta will become a lot easier for you. If it is too much for you, then maybe you should take a step back from BGs for this season because Strategy, Champion Knowledge, Roster Diversity, and Skill are all required to succeed in this meta.
  • Options

Shouldnt matter who i pick tbh the sitting on pause is a major issue and something needs to be done about it thats all im saying at the end of the day is ruins battlegrounds so much when 20 out of lets say 30 matches people sit on pause

And this made up statistics come from 20 out of 30 times using hulk as.an attacker and them knowing you will probably do little damage?...
    Your explanation of using Hulk was to not take damage from Ibomb poison, yet you died...
    What I am trying to explain is that your initial stategy was as good as pausing, trying to survive and keeping as much health possible knowing you would not do much dmg.
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 114

It does matter if people are pausing and getting wins. That is a sign that your deck may benefit from some changes. This is a meta where running champions that work, even if lower rarity, is worth it. My top 3 champions (Kate, Kitty, and Herc) are not even in my deck for example.

People will always break rules and abuse systems. Worry about what is in your control, which is your deck build and draft strategy.