Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Banquent ranked rewards, What percentage do you think I am

My solo banquent points I have is 121,890

and my alliance banquent is 3.7million. where do you guys think we will place, your advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
    Rank 1
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Forums being helpful I see,

121k will probably be around 26-50% range, if you up it a bit more (30k more maybe?) maybe 11-25%.
    For your ali rank, you’re safely in the top 1-5% I’d say, so enjoy that rare 6* selector mate :smile:

Again, don’t know for certain, but hope it helps!
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 64
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    Mdowney80 said:

What do you think this will get?

Probably top 42.0% at least
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 987 ★★★★

121k will probably be around 26-50% range, if you up it a bit more (30k more maybe?) maybe 11-25%.
    For your ali rank, you’re safely in the top 1-5% I’d say, so enjoy that rare 6* selector mate :smile:

The only good rewards start at top 1%. If 121k is around the 26-50% range, don't even bother spending more. Genuinely. The rewards this year are not worth the amount of money/ units you have to spend to get there. I stopped after the final milestone, just very underwhelming.
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83

I believe he will get top 11-25% with those points, this year people are making less points
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Probably top 69% at least.

Nice

• Options
    DeprodouDeprodou Posts: 5
    I think you’ll be rank 1 zillion