Options

Banquent ranked rewards, What percentage do you think I am

My solo banquent points I have is 121,890

and my alliance banquent is 3.7million. where do you guys think we will place, your advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Rank 1
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    Forums being helpful I see,

121k will probably be around 26-50% range, if you up it a bit more (30k more maybe?) maybe 11-25%.
    For your ali rank, you’re safely in the top 1-5% I’d say, so enjoy that rare 6* selector mate :smile:

Again, don’t know for certain, but hope it helps!
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 71
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    Mdowney80 said:

What do you think this will get?

Probably top 42.0% at least
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

121k will probably be around 26-50% range, if you up it a bit more (30k more maybe?) maybe 11-25%.
    For your ali rank, you’re safely in the top 1-5% I’d say, so enjoy that rare 6* selector mate :smile:

The only good rewards start at top 1%. If 121k is around the 26-50% range, don't even bother spending more. Genuinely. The rewards this year are not worth the amount of money/ units you have to spend to get there. I stopped after the final milestone, just very underwhelming.
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83

I believe he will get top 11-25% with those points, this year people are making less points
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Probably top 69% at least.

Nice

• Options
    DeprodouDeprodou Posts: 5
    I think you’ll be rank 1 zillion