**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Don't you guys think kabam should upgrade variant Rewards?

Don't you guys think kabam should upgrade variant Rewards? 121 votes

Yes
39%
ProxKaspYTMqc19Mhd20034ContestOfNoobsDoom_and_GloomPrimeSaviour_27TatteredSailScopeotoe987TJ107skullduggery72_Sham_Hector_1475phil56201MoeyTehrHungaryHippoistwan17ItsClobberinTimeDisthene_TKirito_kun 48 votes
No
60%
Kabam MiikeGamerHeinz11HyperionTendersquadninexhelixSungjAshyKnucklesGodrohrFurious_Fighter1HeattblasttAckbar67Wicket329FunkIamnikeanggafkIKONspiderbites0196ButtehrsPikolu 73 votes

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,451 ★★★★★
    No
    Let the old stuff fade away.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,792 ★★★★★
    Yes
    As someone who has explored every single one of them (except V1 - just completion) , I believe that yes, it would be a great idea for Kabam to bring their rewards up to 2024 standards and incentivise newer players to develop their accounts and complete / explore this content.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 399 ★★★
    No
    Kabam should just add one more level into it. Becoz varient used to be hard with small roaster. But now with 7* roaster it will be much easier. They should add level as per the current situation of the game..
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,535 ★★★★★
    Im sick of them nerfing difficulty of earlier content and buffing rewards. Older players did that content for what at the time was peak rewards. Players just want to be babied through the game now and be given end game rewards for stuff we did with 5*s and on occasion 4*s.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,717 ★★★★★
    No
    They already spoke about this on stream. It's not happening
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 539 ★★★
    No
    Other than waning moon all the variants are going to be much easier for anyone trying now than when it was released. So why would you give better rewards for essentially less effort and skill required?
    If the content rewards have aged out... it's aged out. Let completists do it for fun and everyone else can move on with all the other stuff.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,691 ★★★★★
    edited January 2
    At least Necropolis is doable. Remember some of the absolutely awful nodes? Only hulk could do one 1* lane, and I never bothered. Insane power gain on tech variant. Even the last variant boss was broken at launch.

Anyway, they could Carina Challenge it but I don't see it happening.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    No
    Perfectly balanced as all things should be
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    If they don’t, I’ll never do them. And I’m ok with that. Plenty of other content in the game.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 507 ★★★
    Yes
    They are intended for cav-Tb players and need to be updated to assist those players. As someone who has done them within the last year....they suck only the gold is helpful
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,070 Guardian
    No
    All the Variants (minus variant 1) are cav-level difficulty content with cav-level rewards. I'd love to see more variants, but only under the original premise that they're tuned for endgame players.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,859 ★★★★
    No
    Add new ones, don't upgrade old ones
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 876 ★★★
    No
    Why would they? For the people who should do Variants rewards are good.

That some accounts of level 36 have a 7* doesn’t mean they should get only 7* or even 6* champs.