**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who was your favorite MCOC YouTube Content Creator of 2023?

Comments

• Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 71
    Canvel best mcoc youtuber
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

bhuv9191 said:

Always seatin man!!

I started hating KT1, often he's speaking bad words in live streams..

i was watching the live BG in TV and suddenly those words , made my family bad...

it's just a game, we should think about our viewers and discipline is needed!!

KT is so toxic and his community is just as bad. Thought I’d catch his Necro stream day 1 and he and his chat just kept going on about zemogate and how KarateMike has insider info. I hate his “I speak the truth, all other content creators are paid by Kabam” bs

Surprised to see so many people say him tbh
    If you were the reason a meme spread like wildfire throughout the entire community would you not capitalize on it as much as you possibly can before it's dead?
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 62
    Guys! I have not purposely missed any streamers. I watch KT's stream oftenly, Slayer killer content with CGR, Nagase's input on various stuff. The above mentioned streamers were preferred and watched for my viewing personally and more frequently than the others.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 ★★★
    edited January 6
    GodSlayerMcoc & doggymcoc
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    edited January 6
    RichTheMan. He keeps me informed
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    richtheman, the dude is always spot on. recaps the week, events, forum threads, covers everything…
    contender is usafa for me, just i like watching crystal opening in bulk.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    I like to hang around channels with smaller audiences. I never preferred watching clickbaity videos. I also do not watch a crystal openings or I ranked this or I ranked that, Unless it's the hoard lord GrainBrant. I don't hang in BGs streams they are not what they were.
    I like many many smaller channels, Unbiased, positive and get to learn things with them as they go.
    I also don't like youtubers who just whines and whines for content. Whining is a big turnoff.
    Don't like Overreactions either.
    Watching DLL is much more helpful in the community understanding in-game stuff. He's a bit snappy lol but he provides quiet useful insider insights.

I prefer realism over phony internet persona.
    I prefer commentary over video/music, as I listen more and watch less. As i like doing my own things while listening and watch if something in my interest comes up. I skip any Negativity instantly. There are so many cool kids who are doing it out of thier own happiness and not for the sake of content creation.
    I have pretty biased opinions but they are mine, you can have your own opinions, so if you don't like someone, don't watch simple.
  • Options
    VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    Seatin
    Seatin's love stream notification made my year. Honourable mentions rtm and bero man
  • Options
    VivavengerVivavenger Posts: 75
    Seatin
    Live*
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 125
    Rich
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    MCOC Noob
    I don't watch content creators except the very rare help on a new champion that I cba learning. Where McocNoob comes in usually.
  • Options
    Sgt_BallcrusherSgt_Ballcrusher Posts: 26
    Not seeing prof or slayer on the list is pretty disappointing. The question is favorite content creators....not favorite in depth coverage. Seeing a ton of new creators not being on the list I agree with but not seeing a legend who has been streaming for 6 years not be out on the list makes it biased 🤷‍♂️ ah well.
  • Options
    JuanmiJuanmi Posts: 38
    Abdo.
  • Options
    NoahSansmanNoahSansman Posts: 28
    ContestChampion
    FunnyDude said:

KT1, the man speaks the truth

ẞlооd said:

Honestly, I'm not sure between Brian Grant, Legacy, and maybe Seatin or KT1. I also found Nagase when I came back last year and he's pretty awesome.

KT1 and Seatin speak for the community, they are not the most skilled players fore sure, but they care (Seatin stepped away already, but KT1 does care). BG? Hell no, I bet he gets pay check from Kabam.
    What's with the Brian hate? He's a nice guy
  • Options

Not seeing prof or slayer on the list is pretty disappointing.

I'm a gimmick channel, I understand 😂