**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Which Science Champ has the highest damage output (DPS)?

Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★
edited January 6 in General Discussion
I’m currently thinking it’s Immortal Hulk with the Hulk relic.

Relic allows you to chain 2 SP2’s; my 6 star Rank 4 can kill ROL Winter Soldier in 44 seconds. No Boosts and class disadvantage.

If you think it’s someone else, let me know the quickest time you can kill ROL Winter Soldier in and also keep in mind the star/rank.

P.S. I made a guide on how the relic makes I-Hulk really good: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/340509/immortal-hulk-with-relic-is-nuts#latest

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,990 Guardian
    Pretty sure Scorpion has the fastest RoL WS kill for the science class. Don't remember the time though. The highest DPS champion is going to be largely dependent on the health pool size and the content you're going. Both Silk and Morbius are generally able to close out BG healthpool sized fights in 1 sp2. Red Guardian, after his buff, is going to be insane for all sizes of healthpools. A ramped Spiderman is really good for large healthpools. Silk is pretty much the undisputed queen of incursions with the right hacks. Lots of different factors will determine who has the highest dps including defender and nodes.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,465 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure kate will have the highest dps once after she's completely ramped, in long fights necropolis.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,465 ★★★★★
    Oh sorry I didn't seen the title my bad😭.

In the case of science, maybe human torch at 99 smoulders in nova flame form?

Ibom also has high dps when he get 4 stacks of toxic aura, he frequently inflicts acid burn.

But if you're asking dps since the start of the fight, then it gotta be scorpion.
  • Options

Oh sorry I didn't seen the title my bad😭.

In the case of science, maybe human torch at 99 smoulders in nova flame form?

Ibom also has high dps when he get 4 stacks of toxic aura, he frequently inflicts acid burn.

But if you're asking dps since the start of the fight, then it gotta be scorpion.

If we don't consider fight from start time, it becomes a nonsensical and useless metric tbh. Else its a question of who has the highest ceiling .
    Yup and highest ceiling wasn’t the question lol
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pretty sure Scorpion has the fastest RoL WS kill for the science class. Don't remember the time though. The highest DPS champion is going to be largely dependent on the health pool size and the content you're going. Both Silk and Morbius are generally able to close out BG healthpool sized fights in 1 sp2. Red Guardian, after his buff, is going to be insane for all sizes of healthpools. A ramped Spiderman is really good for large healthpools. Silk is pretty much the undisputed queen of incursions with the right hacks. Lots of different factors will determine who has the highest dps including defender and nodes.

Appreciate the nuanced answer.

The fastest ROL WS time I’ve seen from Scorpion on YT is 53 seconds and that was fully boosted. You sure you’ve seen him kill WS quicker than 44 seconds?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

The fastest ROL WS time I’ve seen from Scorpion on YT is 53 seconds and that was fully boosted. You sure you’ve seen him kill WS quicker than 44 seconds?
    Not sure about winter soldier but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a lab Rulk kill with a higher DPS
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Sandman remembers having a good initial buff that got nerfed…
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Pikolu said:

Not sure about winter soldier but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a lab Rulk kill with a higher DPS
    This makes more sense
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,135 ★★★★
    7* duped, r1 spider Gwen, with synergies, 46 seconds on rol WS. Could probably do it faster with better crit luck.
  • Options
    edited January 7

7* duped, r1 spider Gwen, with synergies, 46 seconds on rol WS. Could probably do it faster with better crit luck.

That’s nuts, didn’t know she had that much damage!

Which synergies? Also I’m assuming you used recoil masteries and lost a fair bit of health
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    edited January 7

Relic allows you to chain 2 SP2’s; my 6 star Rank 4 can kill ROL Winter Soldier in 44 seconds. No Boosts and class disadvantage.

If you think it’s someone else, let me know the quickest time you can kill ROL Winter Soldier in and also keep in mind the star/rank.

P.S. I made a guide on how the relic makes I-Hulk really good: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/340509/immortal-hulk-with-relic-is-nuts#latest

Are you asking about science champs alone, or science champs with a relic? They are two different things, and a relic is kind of a "boost".
  • Options
    TherunekingTheruneking Posts: 198 ★★
    edited January 7

7 r3 spidergwen( no boosts full synergy) says hold by beer!

@Gainsley_Harriott

@Pikolu you missed mentioning Gwen 😉
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★
    Probably Scorpion with max amount of sting debuffs? Torch at 99 smoulder? It depends on the fight
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    edited January 7
    It would probably be.

Spidergwen (has to be r3)
    Scorpion
    Ihulk
    Sandman

In this order
  • Options

Are you asking about science champs alone, or science champs with a relic? They are two different things, and a relic is kind of a "boost".
    I’m assuming every too science champ has a relic with them. The relic doesn’t provide a significant boost, the reason it helps IHulk is that it prolongs his combos and allows him to chain SP2’s.
  • Options

@Gainsley_Harriott

This is nice but it’s a 7 star rank 3 😆 my Ihulk is a 6 star rank 4
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Probably Scorpion with max amount of sting debuffs? Torch at 99 smoulder? It depends on the fight

ROL Winter Soldier?
  • Options

It would probably be.

Scorpion
    Ihulk
    Sandman

In this order

Sandman?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,651 ★★★★★

It would probably be.

Scorpion
    Ihulk
    Sandman

In this order

Everyone has to be the same rank to compare, otherwise it makes no sense.

I bet a 7r3 captain america outhits a 5r1 scorpion!
  • Options
    edited January 31

@Gainsley_Harriott

Here you go 😉

• Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 232 ★★

I'm pretty sure kate will have the highest dps once after she's completely ramped, in long fights necropolis.

In any case, Hela has the most damage by far with no damage cap.