**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Help with necro airwalker

I got airwalker to 3 charges and don’t know what to do I just keep dying and I’m getting nowhere in this fight, this is my team please any advice.

Shuri 7* r1 unawakened
Kate bishop 6* r4 accended sig 150~
Wiccan 6* r4 sig 30
America Chavez 5* r5 accended sig 120
Hemdial 5* r2 or something don’t really know

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    Chavez power reverses him so you can cheese him this way if you didn't take the Mr Fantastic path. Otherwise you can play Chavez much more normally while keeping him away from the corner. Difficult fight, but not impossible.
    https://youtu.be/cMLjc7oatZU?si=ysy2y0mdHPJCeR-f
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    With kate build 2 tranquilze and apply coldnsnaps, with him at 3 charges it may be tricky but still very doable. Also pikolus comment will be great help ^

I'd recommend watching guides with how to do each fight before continuing on and wasting items
  • Options
    edited January 7
    I also got Air Walker ramped up pretty quick and had to deal with him with all his charges as well (tried to do some cheeky Void action, and this was a giant mistake). I used Kate Bishop for most of him (r4 s100, no Chavez synergy), I would start with Tranquilize and make sure I got two Tranquilize on him as fast as possible so I would be able to safely Dex his specials and reduce block damage. Then I mostly just stuck to applying coldsnap on repeat. I’m a pretty mediocre Kate player, so I kept it as simple as possible, not bothering trying to juggle too much. Because of his power gain at max ramp, I found it tricky to get in heavies for refreshing trick arrows though (Root does start to come in handy here though, it keeps you close to him and allows you to more easily heavy punish his specials)

It was definitely rough, but he did go down under the influence of Revives. Hopefully some amount of that is helpful!

Also if you miss getting in a knockdown and he gets the regen, just quit out immediately imo. Having your progress undone when you’re struggling feels bad
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited January 7
    If you do 2x tranquilize and go for 1 or 2 fragility + coldsnap, Kate should solo him quite easily. The root makes it easier for her to just spam heavy in the corner too
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    @MarvelNoob @Emilia90 you both are missing a point here. It seems op already died three times to airwalker so it isn't possible to set up kate, the best bet is brute forcing with kate using coldsnap arrows or using chavez cheese.
  • Options
    Kruger8214Kruger8214 Posts: 10
    Hey thanks everyone for the help I did the Chavez cheese still died a few times but it was way worth it
  • Options

@MarvelNoob @Emilia90 you both are missing a point here. It seems op already died three times to airwalker so it isn't possible to set up kate, the best bet is brute forcing with kate using coldsnap arrows or using chavez cheese.

I've done it with ramped airwalker when I was testing, just rush to sp1 and apply tranq before he throws sp2, it's totally possible
  • Options

Also the extra power gain is pretty fun with the root cause you just keep dexing specials and refreshing nonstop
  • Options

Hey thanks everyone for the help I did the Chavez cheese still died a few times but it was way worth it

Good luck with the rest!
  • Options
    TurkeytoneTurkeytone Posts: 11
    I did it with Aegon. My issue was he became very very passive and didn't want to throw any specials. Ended up closing the game after died like 10 times. That seemed to work he then started throwing them constantly and was only about 3 maybe 4 revives after that.

Worst fight on completion path by far, spent half the revives on GM compared.