**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Say Hello to your next Deathless chase: King Groot!

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,181 ★★★★★

Hey I have a doubt for kabam team. Is there a possibility that any of the deathless champ pieces being locked between alliance rewards? Up until now, all pieces can be recieved as solo rewards, I hope in the future they won't lock deathless pieces behind alliance events/milestones, just want a confirmation.

I didn't think of that. I'd hate to have to switch alliances if one is stuck behind Raids.
    In that case they'll definitely inform beforehand, but I'm in a chill ally and don't wanna leave my ally and neither wanna lose a piece.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★

Hey I have a doubt for kabam team. Is there a possibility that any of the deathless champ pieces being locked between alliance rewards? Up until now, all pieces can be recieved as solo rewards, I hope in the future they won't lock deathless pieces behind alliance events/milestones, just want a confirmation.

I didn't think of that. I'd hate to have to switch alliances if one is stuck behind Raids.
    I doubt they would do that, honestly.
    The community outrage would be massive if they did do that.
  • Options
    HalasterHalaster Posts: 27
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

Should have revealed it in livestream by doing who's that pokèmon animation. Do it for rest 2 though.

Here's my pokèmon guesses, i think it's Deathless Hyperion and Deathless Saitama

That hairline seems a lot more Quicksilver instead of Hyperion I'm afraid... the saitama one... the single shirtless bald character is absorbing man, but this sillouette is too skinny for him, maybe the deathless version have steroids immunity who knows...
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    Deathless Aegon next. 🤞🏽

Also:"And I'll form the head!" NEEDS to be the Deathless Thanos synergy that puts the whole Deathless thing over the top! The streets need it.
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217
    edited January 30
  • Options
    Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 184
    Next piece?
  • Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 47
    One’s gotta be nebula
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 124 ★★
    Hawkt1 said:

Next piece?

It's a milestone in the Winter of Woe. It will be in the top milestone for Paragon summoners.
  • Options
    PrinceEldarionPrinceEldarion Posts: 76
    How many pieces are available now? I feel like I missed one
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 124 ★★

How many pieces are available now? I feel like I missed one

Only 2 right now. A third one is coming with Winter of Woe milestones.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 198 ★★
    As a newer player, this kind of stuff is weirdly discouraging. I have no idea if I'll ever be able to attain this stuff and it genuinely feels like no amount of time or money will ever get me "caught up" to limited time content.

It's not that I'm upset that I can't get certain things, it's that I simply don't see the path forward.

I know, "get good", but I just wish the game held my newbie hand a little bit longer than it did.
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 166 ★★
    OldManHop said:

As a newer player, this kind of stuff is weirdly discouraging. I have no idea if I'll ever be able to attain this stuff and it genuinely feels like no amount of time or money will ever get me "caught up" to limited time content.

It's not that I'm upset that I can't get certain things, it's that I simply don't see the path forward.

I know, "get good", but I just wish the game held my newbie hand a little bit longer than it did.

It's a bit difficult when you first start but if you enjoy the game you have to just keep at it. You'll progress in time, sometimes takes a bit of patience. There might be roadblocks along the way, but you'll get though them and just have to keep pushing forward. As you progress it will become more fun. But it's an up and down road of progressing, getting a little stuck, then pushing through that to the next progression point.
    That's how I view it anyway, I'm about 4 years into playing so certainly not as long as some here, but I've kept at it and still enjoy the game. Seeing new content come out that you might not be able to do yet you can use as a focus point to try progress further so you can at some point reach being able to do the content.
    Being in a good relaxed alliance that can help you when needed and support your progression will help a lot.
  • Options
    OldManHop said:

Don't worry about "catching up". When you're ready for it, content and appropriate rewards will be there and they'll probably make these look like trash.
  • Options
    EquintsEquints Posts: 4
    I wonder if the deathless king groot piece selector will be the same price as the guilotine one.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,968 ★★★★★
    Equints said:

I wonder if the deathless king groot piece selector will be the same price as the guilotine one.

They'll all be the same price
  • Options
    ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Chase is over before it even started.
  • Options
    Cmbk96Cmbk96 Posts: 18
    Say goodbye to the deathless King groot piece because kabam decided to lock it behind nearly undoable fights for paragons.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,799 ★★★★★
    Start saving dem units.

You can spend on the objective, or spend for the piece.

• Options
    EidexxEidexx Posts: 7
    Kabam only creating content for Paragon and Valiant players again! And what's the deal with 5 energy per tile?! Inflation price on pixels?
  • Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 47
    Any word when the next 6* piece will be available?
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 198 ★★
    Welp... I guess I'm spending a lot of units later this year.

As someone who only started playing the game seriously in November, the FOMO is real.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★

So at this point I’m unclear who the Deathless Chase is targeted at. It could have been a fun, inclusive, long term event for paragon+ players. Deathless Guillotine seemed reasonably achievable for any motivated mid-paragon player with some effort. I missed the BG piece but could have got it if I really pushed.

Between the WoW Absorbing Man and these content creator challenges, Deathless King Groot seems like he’s behind a much higher barrier and it’s killed any motivation I had to continue the chase.

If all pieces were permanently available it would be different but having some locked behind limited time events or 5k units makes it fairly hopeless if you get behind at all.

Kabam has all the data so I’d be extremely curious how many players they expect to obtain Deathless Thanos at the end of this and how many have Deathless Guillotine now and how many end up with Deathless King Groot. It seems like there will be a significant drop off in the chase based on the forums but I’d love to hear the stats from Kabam on their targets so I know if I’m even supposed to be trying. Right now it feels like it’s not for me.

The beat Kang with 5 star Spidey isn't too bad of a challenge and is way less of a time sink then "get to Gladiator circuit in Battlegrounds" or investment in champs than the Gully Act 8-1, 8-2, 8-3 challenge. The Winter of Woe 18 point objective seems worse than Necropolis right now, but Kabam said they blew it with the Absorbing Man fight so I'm withholding judgement. The beat Paragon Gauntlet with Mercs is so far the easiest of the objective they've done in my opinion. I'd say the two hunts are largely comparable.

• Options
    I want to complete the carina challenge for deathless guillotine but the bahamet is bug and his light beams are invisible.
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 170 ★★
    I still feel that dropping the Deathless piece down a reward tier and swapping it for the Titan shards makes more sense! It means players have to do MOST of the objectives, not all, so if they can't do Abs Man, they still have some flexibility in future, hence less complaints.
  • Options
    I've decided that I'm getting Deathless KGeezy because he's Deathless KGeezy and I'll see how it goes with the other ones*. If anything, the challenges are going to get worse from here. Kabam may dial it back from whatever they originally had, but I don't see them getting as easy as the Guillotine one. Annoying because Guillotine + variants are lame compared to their other original characters that are mostly ignored.

*Unless it's Deathless Aegon and Deathless Civil Warrior. Then it's on.
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 314 ★★
    I'm pretty sure by now it's going to be the exact same deal as with D Guilly - a pre-buff one with changed palette (and this time they don't even have to cut the synergy that made the kit worth it because it wasn't to begin with).

Even if it was Galan tier, still not even close to worth it though.
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 115
    I can’t remember - have they said where the fifth KG piece will be? Mail, paragon quest, woe, CCP challenge are what I recall
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 728 ★★★
    8500 units for a piece of the 5star deathless king Groot is outrageous and unfair that we don’t get a chance to earn it in some kind of event/challenge like the paragon and valiant player do for the 7star version.
  • Options
    DSauce456DSauce456 Posts: 6
    F
    found the next Deathless