**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Say Hello to your next Deathless chase: King Groot!

124»

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★

8500 units for a piece of the 5star deathless king Groot is outrageous and unfair that we don’t get a chance to earn it in some kind of event/challenge like the paragon and valiant player do for the 7star version.

That’s a 6 star piece and it’s 8500 glory, not units.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited March 19
    That’s a 6 star piece and it’s 8500 glory, not units.

Ok I was wrong but it my defense the glory and units icons look similar at a glance. But I still say that we should be able to earn the 6star pieces in other way then buying them.
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Can anyone see the King Groot bundle tho in the deathless store?
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90
    edited March 21
    Rohith21 said:

They will probably put it in the store again when they add the character to the game
  • Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Folkvangr said:

Rohith21 said:

They will probably put it in the store again when they add the character to the game
    Okay, thank you : )
  • Options
    QwerasdQwerasd Posts: 12
    And as always lack of communication. Now I have all 5 pieces and can’t get what was announced several month ago :(
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    Qwerasd said:

And as always lack of communication. Now I have all 5 pieces and can’t get what was announced several month ago :(

Because his release aint this month but next
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,359 ★★★★★
    Qwerasd said:

No lacking of understanding we wasn’t meant to have more then 17 points in the first place so no he wasn’t released before next month update.
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 291 ★★
    When it deathless KG able to be purchased with all the pieces ?
  • Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 47
    __SF__ said:

When it deathless KG able to be purchased with all the pieces ?

I think after the next app update
  • Options
    HarryatomixHarryatomix Posts: 110
    Lemme guess we will get deathless champs from 5 classes and the class that will be left out will be mutant? Kabam is so racist towards mutants.
  • Options
    EazyDC69EazyDC69 Posts: 34
    When is DKG gonna be available in the Deathless store?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★
    EazyDC69 said:

When is DKG gonna be available in the Deathless store?

Tomorrow
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,357 ★★★★

Lemme guess we will get deathless champs from 5 classes and the class that will be left out will be mutant? Kabam is so racist towards mutants.

Deathless Guillotine - Mystic
    Deathless King Groot - Cosmic
    Deathless Vision - Tech
    Deathless Hyperion - Cosmic
    Deathless Thanos - Cosmic (?)
  • Options
    Nuke_EmNuke_Em Posts: 4
    Details on buying a missing piece? I didn't realize the showcase ended on a Monday. Everything ever has always ended on Wednesday 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    MelderMelder Posts: 2
    edited April 8
    Nuke_Em said:

Details on buying a missing piece? I didn't realize the showcase ended on a Monday. Everything ever has always ended on Wednesday 🤦🏻‍♂️

Wondering the same, I miscalculated and am left 1 point shy for the metal music piece :/
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    Nuke_Em said:

My guess is the missing piece selector will come when the six star pieces all expire so you're looking at a minimum of fifty days. It might be at the end of Winter of Woe but that's when it'll appear at the earliest.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,139 ★★★
    I think the 2 week deadline for that piece from showcase was a bad decision on kabam’s part. especially considering the content had a 2 hour time limit. Dang Sasquatch stopped me from finishing it up every time. Other than that fights were easy ish.