What title are you

Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
Curious

What title are you 110 votes

Valiant
34%
BashlordVegeta9001frodo2377Wicket329MoosetiptronicTechonefortyDeNeDieJustcause102PikoluStantonaZuroKRANꓘMikeFrisbieKlyph_1Greekhitjcphillips7ErcarretTrubluMateGardoshCarracho01 38 votes
Paragon
59%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantKeltanManup456Jackd1989Ragnarok13TerraNesciocaptaincushBenjaminboutonRepto23rcm2017Rayven5220AadhyVanUsagicassidyLordSmashercaptain_rogersVbnme 65 votes
Thronebreaker
3%
winterthurbhuv9191H700Albertel 4 votes
Cav
0%
FrostGiantLord 1 vote
Lower
1%
Sundance_2099shield311 2 votes

Comments

• Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Valiant
    I'm curious if most players are higher level, mid, or lower. I had fun the whole way through, it just feels like most are high level.
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Paragon
    I’m hopefully gonna be valiant soon after 8.4 drops
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Valiant
    Pikolu said:

I'm curious if most players are higher level, mid, or lower. I had fun the whole way through, it just feels like most are high level.

Keep in mind forums represents only a tiny sliver of the community
    I’ve seen people on the MCOC subreddit be absolutely clueless about news related stuff in the game sometimes. Like they’re unaware the forums even exist…and some of these are veteran players sometimes.

I know it’s not anyone’s job to be up-to-date on the livestreams and the forums, and a lot of it is that I have to work from a computer most of the time, but I find myself informing my own alliance about news and updates more often than not.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,087 ★★★★
    Paragon
    Will be Valiant within the next 2 weeks
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,098 ★★★★★
    Paragon
    I
    Pikolu said:

I am curious what this looks like across the community. Not surprised Valiant is over represented here comparatively (at the time of my post it is 50%). If you only came to the forums and caught a few YouTube videos, you would think if you weren’t valiant by now you should just uninstall the game.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Thronebreaker
    Pikolu said:

And this tiny representation is dominated by above TB. 🙂
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Valiant
    I explored necropolis because I’ve never done any of the other end game content and wanted the challenge. It a as one of the most fun things I’ve done in game and becoming Valiant was just a bonus.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,267 ★★★
    Valiant
    In the forum I become valiant 😌

True
    I'm lower😂
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,394 ★★★★★
    Paragon
    Will be valiant at the end of the day when I finish my last path
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    Paragon
    mattress said:

Paragon. Planning to be Valiant by 2025