Options

White Tiger Release Date

Any news or hint on when she’ll be released to the general public?

Comments

  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,724 ★★★★★
    In 2 weeks
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

    In 2 weeks

    Thursday in 2 weeks, to be precise…
  • Options
    BrothaJ07BrothaJ07 Posts: 55
    The 25th? Guess they always save the best for last!
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,724 ★★★★★

    Bendy said:

    In 2 weeks

    Thursday in 2 weeks, to be precise…
    I said 2 weeks as amazon prime bundle be on this day in 2 weeks time for everyone if they use amazon prime
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,826 Guardian

    Bendy said:

    In 2 weeks

    Thursday in 2 weeks, to be precise…
    Tuesday of the 2nd week after the bullseye prerelease bundle should be when it comes. The second champion of the month typically comes on a Tuesday.
  • Options
    BrothaJ07BrothaJ07 Posts: 55
    Hoping that’s in a week’s time then!
  • Options
    BrothaJ07BrothaJ07 Posts: 55
    She better be available tomorrow! Has any news dropped on her release?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,871 ★★★★★
    it's next week.
  • Options
    Lordtellox9Lordtellox9 Posts: 21
    Should be tommorow not next week
  • Options
    Looks like we have a few time travelers, here
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited January 22
    Bendy said:

    Bendy said:

    In 2 weeks

    Thursday in 2 weeks, to be precise…
    I said 2 weeks as amazon prime bundle be on this day in 2 weeks time for everyone if they use amazon prime
    Pikolu said:

    Bendy said:

    In 2 weeks

    Thursday in 2 weeks, to be precise…
    Tuesday of the 2nd week after the bullseye prerelease bundle should be when it comes. The second champion of the month typically comes on a Tuesday.
    My bad, I was referring to the arena…
  • Options
    Lordtellox9Lordtellox9 Posts: 21
    I can see the Future Dbz abridge reference @SlayerOfGods
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,396 ★★★★
    @Karatemike415 made a video on her, an hour ago
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,443 ★★★★
    BrothaJ07 said:

    Any news or hint on when she’ll be released to the general public?

    I'm looking forward to getting her as a 6 and/or 7*!
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,724 ★★★★★

    Bendy said:

    Bendy said:

    In 2 weeks

    Thursday in 2 weeks, to be precise…
    I said 2 weeks as amazon prime bundle be on this day in 2 weeks time for everyone if they use amazon prime
    Pikolu said:

    Bendy said:

    In 2 weeks

    Thursday in 2 weeks, to be precise…
    Tuesday of the 2nd week after the bullseye prerelease bundle should be when it comes. The second champion of the month typically comes on a Tuesday.
    My bad, I was referring to the arena…
    Next thursday
Sign In or Register to comment.