**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids: Who are the best MVP’s for Tactician, Vanguard & Assault

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
edited January 20 in General Discussion
Calling all Raids experts - please share who you think are MVP’s champs for Tactician, Vanguard & Assault.

I choose iBom for Vanguard and he’s not cutting it.

Over to you…

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,139 ★★★★★
    Kitty,
    Just go in and out, can do "block the hit with 4 pierce buffs on enemy" node as well consistently.
    Can do light intercepts without risk and giga damage on sp-2
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    Black Panther has shredded assault for me, until I get to Ultron I'd imagine, in the process of ranking Hulkbuster if not I'll try domino next.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★
    Reed for vanguard has been pretty great for me
  • Options
    These are very good tips - I thank those who have made a comment here.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,740 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

You used iBom—problematic with Maestro (immune) and Ultron (immune). How was he with Kang/Thanos?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,038 ★★★★★
    Based on the champs my alliance teammates have used and the videos I've watched so far:
    -Assault: Kitty, Hulkbuster, Storm
    -Vanguard: Abs Man, Titania, Iron Man, Silk
    -Tactician: Hulkling, Hyperion, Doom
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 421 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Kitty,
    Just go in and out, can do "block the hit with 4 pierce buffs on enemy" node as well consistently.
    Can do light intercepts without risk and giga damage on sp-2

No idea why the disagrees but this is exactly why I took kitty in as well. Easy openings, no need to block. Even if you need to block, she can negate the block damage. Having a hard time dexing maestro's sp1? Just phase through the last hit. Paired with crazy damage and survivability, she is an amazing option to clear the first three bosses. Yes, she isn't really good for ultron but you have 8 other people to deal w ultron, I'm sure you'll be fine.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★

Nick fury for assault

What's with the disagrees? I've been able to easily take off 10% using Nick . R4 unascended
    Does the dot scale with the role charges?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Nick fury for assault

What's with the disagrees? I've been able to easily take off 10% using Nick . R4 unascended
    Not sure. But he gets the job done super easy
  • Options
    jbmastjbmast Posts: 21
    edited January 20
    Been using a 7* r2 unduped War Machine for Vanguard. He does solid DMG and is tanky enough to take some blocked hits. Even survived an sp3 from Thanos once haha. Wish he was duped though cause the regen would be nice for every fight.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★
    Hulkling for Tactician
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Vanguard, silk is great, makes maestro a breeze. Destroys thanos. Bit slower on kang due to the node but still hits cap easy enough at r4. On the other fights she could do them in 2 sp2 so you also avoid stun immunity phase.

Tact, venom is good tbh. He can take thanos and kang really well as so much armour to heal from. The boost per unique buff is good for him too as loads of red damage so bleeds irrelevant. Was taking those fights on tiny revives and just healing up.

Been using hype too. Kang is obvs easy. Maestro he’s good as the powergain and stuns make it much easier to push to sp2. Thanos was a struggle, he could tank the block missions well but damage wasn’t there. Was timing out every fight with r4, thanos last boss. Will try again with the same buff I had for venom as I used the other one that gives intensify buff.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★

Nick fury for assault

NF did good damage on the first 3 fights, but was a little stressful playing at 30% when you'll die from a blocked hit.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Nick fury for assault

Which boss? I find it hard to believe you're taking 10% from pierce Maestro or Thanos unless you aren't getting any charges for your teammates. The reason you're getting so many disagrees is because with Nick you literally block two hits and you're dead (if you're doing the missions you have to block at some point). Nick is probably top 5 worst champs for Raids in general because of how little survivability he has.
    You can get charges for your teammates?😬
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,038 ★★★★★

Nick fury for assault

Which boss? I find it hard to believe you're taking 10% from pierce Maestro or Thanos unless you aren't getting any charges for your teammates. The reason you're getting so many disagrees is because with Nick you literally block two hits and you're dead (if you're doing the missions you have to block at some point). Nick is probably top 5 worst champs for Raids in general because of how little survivability he has.
    You can get charges for your teammates?😬
    Th... The charges are literally your damage lol yes
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Bulmkt said:

You used iBom—problematic with Maestro (immune) and Ultron (immune). How was he with Kang/Thanos?

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Bulmkt said:

Dr. Zola
    I Did my fair share of damage output against Kang but up against the final Thanos before Ultron not so good.
    Trying to block Thanos when he’s got 6 pierce buffs is fatal. But what didn’t help me from the get go was I choose the wrong buff for iBom. Silly me choose Weak Spot when I should have chosen Armour Smasher. But hey. It’s Raid 1.0 and this is where we all learn from our mistakes
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Nick fury for assault

Apparently the DOT doesn’t scale. Hence another issue with me using iBom
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    Black panther with 5 debilitates and a sp2 intercept took off 6% from 3rd miniboss Kang, that was a good one
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Don't need to say much about hulkling.
    Hit 10% on all attempts, even without charges.
    Ultron was kinda slow at the start, but started hitting 10% after few attempts with built charges.