**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids: Who are the best MVP’s for Tactician, Vanguard & Assault

13»

Comments

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★
    Are there many good assaults that can do all the fights?
    I know HB and crossbone can do, but who else? Assault is a good name, but the pool is bad.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Ok. Raids 2.0 starts next week.

Pls post your top 3 MVP champs from the three different Role Boosts.

Tks
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★

Anyone use magneto? I'm tempted to bring him next round because of his perfect block chance against metal champs. I think it'd help with the pierce too. Only concern is if his AAR would screw with the fight mechanics and not let him build charges like he's supposed to

This is why my alliance didn’t bring him…. His ARR switches off nodes…. Be that positive or negative. So unsure if he would build charges..

Would be great if anyone could confirm if he’s a waste or not.
    That's the Catch 22 with Magneto. I haven't yet done Raids, only regular questing and BGs. He crushes metal defenders, BUT If there's a benefit to gain from a node that has a metal defender, his AAR can turn that benefit off.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 851 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Ok. Raids 2.0 starts next week.

Pls post your top 3 MVP champs from the three different Role Boosts.

Tks

hulkling , hulkbuster and titania were the powerpicks in my alliance. There might be better champs than them , but these are what we were comfortable with the most
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 125 ★★
    Who is better 7* Tactician:
    R2 duped Angela or
    R2 unduped Venom with 6* venom relic

Thanks
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 802 ★★★★
    So I'm a little confused, as when I select the Tactician tag, it show Hercule and Weapon X having those tag.

Are they available for Raid and if so will they be any good?
  • Options
    Fryday said:

So I'm a little confused, as when I select the Tactician tag, it show Hercule and Weapon X having those tag.

NO, that is a workaround (adding Raid Tact. Tag to everyone) to get around AQ/AW bug that was only allowing Raid tagged champs to be selected for normal AW/AQ.

(was hoping that bug, and removal of extra Tact tags, would have been fixed prior to them resuming Raid - Setup yesterday. But looks like Tags are still there, at least from your comment).

Note, for anyone doing planning, refer to prior Raids Infographics that were made by Cat showing all the available Champs (towards top of Page-2 of this thread).
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 802 ★★★★

Fryday said:

NO, that is a workaround (adding Raid Tact. Tag to everyone) to get around AQ/AW bug that was only allowing Raid tagged champs to be selected for normal AW/AQ.

(was hoping that bug, and removal of extra Tact tags, would have been fixed prior to them resuming Raid - Setup yesterday. But looks like Tags are still there, at least from your comment).

Note, for anyone doing planning, refer to prior Raids Infographics that were made by Cat showing all the available Champs (towards top of Page-2 of this thread).
    Hi @SummonerNR ,

Thank you so much for the informative reply.

Good lord this is going to confused a lot of players. I did have my doubts, hency why I double check.

But there will be a lot of players who will be confused about this as their Alliance preparing to arrange Raid for next week.
  • Options
    (may not fix this issue, but…)
    A Hotfix is “targeted” to be released this Wed or Thurs, to resolve the “Fight Goes Black” issue.

I don’t think (but no official insight into it) that it would also fix the Tag issue, but maybe it will.
    Tags themselves can be added/removed just from a Server-side update.

But if an actual HotFix (downloaded update) is needed to resolve why non-tagged champs couldn’t be used in AW/AQ, then maybe they might have been able to squeeze that fix into the upcoming HotFix as well. (and then the extra Tactician tags can be removed)

Hoping….
  • Options
    LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60
    Deacon said:

Seems Rintrah should be great?

I used rintrah. Gets his charges very fast thanks to ruptures, but you need a high skill, as you will need to evade a lot while you are rooted and you willbe rooted very often. And his regen doesnt counter pierces, so no blocking with opponent pushed to the wall.
    But for me he worked great- until ultron. He was useless there, as his best damage is sp2, and its energy based.
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 371 ★★★
    I like Titania for Vanguard. With her Haymakers you can do safe intercepts, or activate immediately before you have to block. I use the armour break hack too, and points in inequity really helps damage mitigation.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    I’m going to try out Venom (tactician) hopefully he’ll make a dent