**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

An idea for how votes in the summoner's choice will matter

713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 158
edited January 20 in General Discussion
Make the winner have a unique ability that will never be given to any other champ ever. I thought this because our winners had immortality (many already have this now, but I think herc is the first to have it? Correct me if I'm wrong), whiplash and confidence. Tell each of the abilities of each champs to us when voting to encourage us to vote for the champ. If a champ loses, they won't get the unique ability that would've been given. Thoughts?

Edit: Forgot to mention that these abilities makes the champs god tier while still great without them.

Comments

• Options
    It's basically just voting for a nice bonus for a champ so while not necessary, it will also be rewarding to have.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,847 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

I thought this because our winners had immortality (many already have this now, but I think herc is the first to have it? Correct me if I'm wrong),

Immortal Hulk had immortality before herc.
    Hela, Punisher, BWCV all had kinda the same mechanic, different name
    Immortality comes with unblockable, indestructible don't come with unblockable.
  • Options

Oh, thanks
  • Options
    >Immortal Hulk had immortality before herc.

Oh, thanks
  • Options
    Can I not delete comments?

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,822 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

I thought this because our winners had immortality (many already have this now, but I think herc is the first to have it? Correct me if I'm wrong),

Hela, Punisher, BWCV all had kinda the same mechanic, different name
    Immortality comes with unblockable, indestructible don't come with unblockable.
    Immortality doesnt come with unblockable, Herc just has both immortality and unblockable