**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necro selector help!

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
I just reached the GM for my final path and realized that I’ll have to make my selection right after this. I have most of my most desired champs from the basic pool already (Duped Titania, Domino, Chavez, Shuri, etc.) and there are only 2 champs that I want badly from the selector. I love both and both are amazing, and I think I’m leaning slightly more towards Hulk, but I’m still a little unsure

Necro selector help! 72 votes

Hulk
68%
Hort4ShaggyMShshscDarkrider05G-Hun-GearMhd20034GodrohrXFA_Rebootedrcm2017GaudyGMoneyRabarberstengelspiderbites0196PikoluLordSmasherBugmat78Ewell65SSS69AozerDfour24RenaxqqSensations 49 votes
Bishop
31%
Captain_MaimWardenclockIamnikeKRANꓘcaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimejcphillips7PolygonLeoZedGogiXguard77Thokk150OakenshieldCoach_G1BladeZero81Jaffa_13579rebel_mbgibsonMightyDTribalChief 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Do you want a dual threat, or do you want to smash with someone who can be annoying on defense?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,021 Guardian
    Hulk
    Hulk smash
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Bishop
    If you do a decent amount of BGs, then Bishop. Otherwise Hulk.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    Depends what you want more, dual threat or pure attacker. Hulk is useless on defense but a nuke on offense, Bishop can nuke too it's just a little too RNG sometimes with the crits but he's a top defender unlike Hulk. Personally I'd go Bishop just because of BGs.
    I also am a little biased cause I have a r3 Bishop lol.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,995 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    Besides Titania, Do you have a lot of good science attackers? Torch/Scorpion/Silk/Spam at High Rank or 7*? If so you can probably skip Hulk as you won’t need him as much in BGs
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,028 ★★★★
    Hulk
    I went with hulk and he’s so crazy at r3
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    No way people chose hulk over bishop. Bishop is better and a duel threat.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    edited January 31
    Hulk
    I'd go with Hulk. He's an absolute nuke, and is insane on BGs offense (if he doesn't get banned of course). If you want something with more utility, I'd go with Bishop though. He's an insane defender, and is pretty decent on offense as well
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,104 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    Emilia90 said:

Thanks for all the comments here! Poll was super close but I was on the selector screen for about 40 minutes before I just picked Hulk lol.

Completely get that Bishop has amazing defensive capabilities that Hulk doesn’t really have (though he’s annoying with the dupe) but I think what really made me go for Hulk was that I wouldn’t be considering Bishop as a r3 candidate right now because I already have Domino up there

Happy with my decision and I hope I can pull Bishop soon too. I really wish the selectors weren’t instantly presented so you could have some time to decide

Also @ItsClobberinTime hope you’re still holding onto that Titan! Next week is the reset and now that I’ve done Necro 100%, I can go back to being tempted for the next week lol

Update: Just tested him and he hits like 10 freight trains. 100k sp2 with class disadvantage is nuts

If you already got Domino, yes Hulk made a lot more sense. Both were great options nonetheless so congrats!

Also hell yeah I'm ready! We definitely have to make a thread so everyone can post their pulls

I wish I'd been able to 100% Necropolis to calm my demons but I couldn't so instead I just haven't played the game at all cause as soon as I open the game those shards start looking at me some type of way and I just can't take it anymore lol.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    Emilia90 said:

Thanks for all the comments here! Poll was super close but I was on the selector screen for about 40 minutes before I just picked Hulk lol.

Completely get that Bishop has amazing defensive capabilities that Hulk doesn’t really have (though he’s annoying with the dupe) but I think what really made me go for Hulk was that I wouldn’t be considering Bishop as a r3 candidate right now because I already have Domino up there

Happy with my decision and I hope I can pull Bishop soon too. I really wish the selectors weren’t instantly presented so you could have some time to decide

Also @ItsClobberinTime hope you’re still holding onto that Titan! Next week is the reset and now that I’ve done Necro 100%, I can go back to being tempted for the next week lol

Update: Just tested him and he hits like 10 freight trains. 100k sp2 with class disadvantage is nuts

I love my 7r3 Hulk.

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Bishop
    For defence and attack as a well all rounder I would prefer Bishop
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Hulk
    I think you made the right choice… Personally I would love myself a Bishop, but Hulk is just insane…

I am exploring 8.1 and 8.2 right now and the amount of lanes that he can clear with a stun-lock is just… smashing…

Seriously, the stun-lock only works half of the time, due to nodes and defender abilities… But when it works, my r2 Hulk (no suicides) does 700-800k damage in a single stun-lock… 😱
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 542 ★★
    Hulk
    Hulk is insane. I’m hitting 30k specials with 20k trauma with just 5* ascended. I think 7* r3 does 80k with 40k trauma
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Bishop

Hulk is insane. I’m hitting 30k specials with 20k trauma with just 5* ascended. I think 7* r3 does 80k with 40k trauma

80k is nothing lol, My capiw at 7* r1 can hit 175k specials if it crits. I'm sure hulk will be able to hit atleast 200k special at r3.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 542 ★★
    Hulk

80k is nothing lol, My capiw at 7* r1 can hit 175k specials if it crits. I'm sure hulk will be able to hit atleast 200k special at r3.
    Since I don’t have him, I was not sure.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,028 ★★★★
    Hulk

He’s so silly at r3 that it feels like I’m playing with herc. Don’t even need to look at nodes just hulk smash and 1 sp2 normally kills most matchups.
  • Options
    PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    Hulk
    Hulk for sure