The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
Changes coming to the next AQ Raid Week!
With one week of AQ Raids officially in the books, we know there were things that went well and things that didn't! We wanted to work to address as many pain points, as quickly as possible and will be making changes before the next Raid week. We have been listening to feedback from the community as well as evaluating internal data and, as more Raid weeks come and go, we will continue to develop and adapt the game mode to make it a challenging and fun event many Alliances will be excited to tackle!
We’re coming at you with a list of all the changes we’ll be making to Raids for Round 2!
Core Mode Changes:
- Revives in the store will change from 2 every 24 hours to 7 every 3.5 days.
- Expiration is also increased to 3.5 days.
- Choice Nodes now match the same order as the Edit team screen
- Link Nodes attached to Ultron now live on the first fight in each path
- Removing Exclusivity for Champs in Raids
- Summoners will be able to use Raid-selected Champions in other content. This will share the same settings as maps 1 and 2.
Overall, we saw players getting blocked and stuck waiting for others quite a bit. Whether this was from Revives not being enough for you to push hard in one session, or having to wait on others to clear the Ultron link, we hope these changes lead to a smoother overall experience. The change to exclusivity should also let summoners more freely choose whichever champ’s they feel they can perform best with in raids as they will no longer be locked out of other content.
Boss Node Tuning
We want to make the bosses a bit more forgiving and a bit less aggressive with their ramping. We also wanted to even out the missions to make them feel more consistent in terms of difficulty across each of the bosses.
- Timer to gain effects increased from 20s to 25s
- Puncture Pierce lowered from 20% to 5%
- Puncture Stun immunity change to -100% Stun Duration
- Strength's Fury reduced from 100% Attack -> 75%
- Dire’s Precision reduced from 60%->30%
- Intercept mission changed to Strike with a light attack while Defender is not stunned
- Block mission changed to Knockdown the opponent
Boss Boosts HP threshold increased from 10% -> 12%
Role Boost Tuning
- Role Force now grants all attacks True damage while active.
- Null Break armor break increased from 18% -> 25%
- Super Buffs intensify increased 5% -> 10% total from 50% -> 100%
- Prowess Ender now grants 25% critical rating for each prowess active during Special Attacks
We want to even out the Role boosts some more as well as give all champs in the mode some more consistent damage with True Damage. This won’t suddenly make everyone do as much damage as Iron Man with Critical Armor, or let you make clips with Hulkbuster like our resident expert Karate Mike, but it should give the weakest performers some needed extra power.
Overall we’re pretty happy with how Raids have gone so far, and love seeing you folks wishing for more of it! We’ll be keeping a close eye on it and taking in as much feedback as we can. Best of luck in more Raids!