**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

So how exactly are you supposed to counter bullseye?

Comments

• Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 206 ★★

But what about mercanery champs? With kitty you ain’t getting that objective down.

Abs Man. Parry, heavy. Bait sp1, block knives, wait out killer instinct, repeat. It’s kind of hard to keep your form up in the SQ because of the power drain on his special. But it’s manageable.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 206 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Why is bullseye so OP and daredevil still sucks grandpa farts even after a buff… so so annoying

Don't let @Cat_Murdock see this comment
    To be fair, Bullseye killed DD in the comics a few years back.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 912 ★★★
    I had to use revives on threat level 4.

I guess this is a good place to learn him.
    It’s annoying that as soon as he hits one bar of power, the killer instinct kicks in before he even throws it.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 421 ★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

By using s99🗿

1 hit KO? lol
    Its a dual i think probably against a 3*
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

But what about mercanery champs? With kitty you ain’t getting that objective down.

Hit monkey is probably your best bet with his disorient
    Killer instinct is AAR immune
    hit monkey has an evade counter while he has monkeys vigilance
  • Options
    Achilles100Achilles100 Posts: 39
    AA
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Colossus, Storm, Misty Knight, Mole Man were all useful vs. Bullseye in SQ.
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    I've been using Prof X and Domino. Been doing just fine.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 387 ★★★
    In the side quest, he is manageable. But in BGs he will be near impossible and will have to insta-block. Some war nodes are near impossible.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 285 ★★★

XFREEDOMX said:

By using s99🗿

1 hit KO? lol
    Its a dual i think probably against a 3*
    No, spidey only needs to hit his block. Look at the time.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 336 ★★
    Domino
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    For the mercenary objectives for the paragauntlet and lower level side quests, Hit Monkey was my best option. I still don’t have domino above a 4*.

For the Threat Level 5 objective you could also use an all-mutant team. Horseman Wolverine soloed him both paths for me there.

I am not looking forward to facing him in BG. Fortunately I don’t play that mode much.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,995 ★★★★★

J0eySn0w said:

It’s like Kabam is going back to those days they’d design defensive champs that had like literally just 1 or 2 counters, at times no real counters. And later they will design a new champ just to counter the defensive champ. Granted individual mechanics of Bullseye are already associated with the game, namely: evade & counter, guarantees crits & through block, instant bleed, etc. But all of them put together seems like a new difficult mechanic. He’s a difficult champ to go up against generally speaking.
    I’ve been laid back and wasn’t planning on commenting or making a post, but there are so many things happening in the game I just have to voice out some concerns and suggestions. The defensive champs they’re designing lately is slightly overboard imho, if they keep at this pace, it will become terrible.

reminds me of havok, warlock nd thing
    Havok was a bigger nightmare than photon when he was released
    Reminds me of when modok came out. And that abominable ice Phoenix that came with him
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

Regarding the mercenary champs requirement - little reminder that you can smash them down to 1% with ANYONE, and then lose the fight and let a Merc finish them off

For threat level 5 though you can't do that. You need an entire team of Mercs.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★

Regarding the mercenary champs requirement - little reminder that you can smash them down to 1% with ANYONE, and then lose the fight and let a Merc finish them off

Or an entire team of mutants.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★

Domino (preferably with Masacre) - keep parrying so she purifies his bleeds and gets power then sp1, bait his sp1 and wait out killer instinct. Rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,638 ★★★★

Yes, I should've specified that I was meaning for Threat Levels 3 and 4.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,961 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

J0eySn0w said:

It’s like Kabam is going back to those days they’d design defensive champs that had like literally just 1 or 2 counters, at times no real counters. And later they will design a new champ just to counter the defensive champ. Granted individual mechanics of Bullseye are already associated with the game, namely: evade & counter, guarantees crits & through block, instant bleed, etc. But all of them put together seems like a new difficult mechanic. He’s a difficult champ to go up against generally speaking.
    I’ve been laid back and wasn’t planning on commenting or making a post, but there are so many things happening in the game I just have to voice out some concerns and suggestions. The defensive champs they’re designing lately is slightly overboard imho, if they keep at this pace, it will become terrible.

reminds me of havok, warlock nd thing
    Havok was a bigger nightmare than photon when he was released
    Reminds me of when modok came out. And that abominable ice Phoenix that came with him
    I remember using a r4 4* agent venom for that ice Phoenix and just praying on the 70% tenacity chance.
  • Options
    Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 33
    I used Emma Frost,,,bullseye evade didn't function Emma bypasses this mechanic
  • Options
    Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 33
    Mercenary I used Domino she's got luck on her side 🤣
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    I saw Gorr or Onslaught beat Bullseye.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 440 ★★★

I used Emma Frost,,,bullseye evade didn't function Emma bypasses this mechanic

Yeah same, she did really well and didn’t take the bleed damage in diamond form. Just hard to balance your power to bypass the evade and then below his to get the diamond before he sp1s
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,744 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

I'd like to add the rate that they're being released too. We just got Chee'ilth, Photon, Onslaught, Bullseye, White Tiger, Maestro, and Deathless Gilly.......all in a short time.