Options

AQ exploration reward bug !!!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 320 ★★
edited February 2 in General Discussion
I don't get it is a visual bug or what. My alliance play Map6 and do the 100% all the time. Today I just noticed in history. Reward is showing triple reward but i always got as below
9k T5B
10.8k T2A
36k Gold
6 raid tickets
But below SS showing something else.

Guys check with yours too. Seems like visual bug

Cc @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Really wondering no one has noticed this and no reply from kabam. Atleast I need some confirmation on that. Becoz if it is a actual bug then I am losing 48 raid tickets per week and that is worth 3600 glory.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,757 ★★★★★
    You only get the rewards for the one map you're on. So you're getting the correct rewards.
  • Options
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/319330/alliance-quest-s10-it-s-open-season-starting-november-24th-2022#latest

I don't think so. See this thread when aq buffed in 2022. On that time map6 exploration reward was as below SS.

But I always used to get triple of this single map reward if all 3 bg explored.and AQ reward got buffed a little bit couple of months ago and Now I am getting exploration reward for single map. Not sure how this possible.

If I am supposed to get only single map reward then why in above SS it saying all 3BGs reward in your rewards section. I always wonder map exploration reward got buffed 3 times then previous but still I am getting same reward from 2022. Believe me or not there is something kabam is missing and not proving the correct reward. Community is also calm down on this.

I don't care about catalyst fragments I got 100s of them in my stash. But aq raid tickets are worth getting.

@Kabam Jax could you please get it checked.
  • Options
    Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Posts: 977 ★★★★★
    edited February 3
    You are referring to outdated information

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/350436/alliance-quest-season-11-event-setup-2-0/p1

You will only receive raid tickets for the battlegroup that you yourself participated in.

• Options
    The “Your Rewards” section of that initial image (AQ results screen) does seem like it is incorrectly showing you supposedly getting all 3 BG's (18 Raid Tix, etc). So that part is a bug.

But as others said, you ONLY ACTUALLY GET the rewards for the BG that you are actually in.
    Started that way months ago (see Cat above), when they changed to 7-day AQ persistent setup.