Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

1171819202123»

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

I just cannot get this Silver Surfer going. He loses buffs too easy. It's possible I'm trying to get shock "buffs" too much.

You can keep them up 100% of the time if you just wait for the power rate buff to expire and then throw heavy. Also, might wanna go for sp3 if you don't have a relic that can give you extra buffs like Thor one.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    6r3 Angela and 7r2 KM worked great for nebula, probably use moleman for the last one.

Much more sensible fight this week.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Question… and I apologize if this has been asked. Just not seeing.
    So I’m paragon and see 2 objectives. I was under the impression they took away the restriction for the valiant objective which means paragons should have access to a third one. Or did they all together take the 3rd objective away away for everyone? Can someone please clarify how this works and/or was only for the abs fight?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

So I’m paragon and see 2 objectives. I was under the impression they took away the restriction for the valiant objective which means paragons should have access to a third one. Or did they all together take the 3rd objective away away for everyone? Can someone please clarify how this works and/or was only for the abs fight?

Read the banner
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

I just cannot get this Silver Surfer going. He loses buffs too easy. It's possible I'm trying to get shock "buffs" too much.

You can keep them up 100% of the time if you just wait for the power rate buff to expire and then throw heavy. Also, might wanna go for sp3 if you don't have a relic that can give you extra buffs like Thor one.
    Thanks. Still too much to keep an eye on but I'll give it a shot.

Just another time Kabam has to choose a random icon to mean the same thing.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

double objective

I struggled with him. 😭
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Deder80 said:

Read the banner
    If I saw a banner I’d read. Thanks for the help!
  • Vipul9987Vipul9987 Member Posts: 103
    So as i assumed theres no changes for nodes on abs man still making it already a hell situation for players
  • Vipul9987Vipul9987 Member Posts: 103

Months ago kabam posted about ai issue getting resolved bit still i face ai problems opponent not throwing specials only thing in doing is dash back n hit on block n dash back and only thing that abs man in woe doing dash back block n dash back. Already this nodes on abs man were sooo messed up and now this AI too. What are you trying to do #kabam?