**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of Woe Community Chat [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    ShepShep Posts: 150

Did Winter of Woe reset?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,495 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Finally got the valiant objective done which was sin6 but wow a unlevelled sandman as a 7 took 16 mins my god now gotta do gamma somehow

Who you used?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Finally got the valiant objective done which was sin6 but wow a unlevelled sandman as a 7 took 16 mins my god now gotta do gamma somehow

Would you recommend the 7* or a max sig 6r4?

I just watched KM do his fight with Sandman, and his comments about the sig afterwards and how much he was missing out on. 6* boosted might be my better option.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,246 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Who you used?
    Sin 6 was sand as said gamma im trying she hulk but again out of energy and not gonna use refills on this when cant practise as much as i would want
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,246 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

I just watched KM do his fight with Sandman, and his comments about the sig afterwards and how much he was missing out on. 6* boosted might be my better option.
    No clue as u dont crit i wouldnt know how much damage u be missing anyway with all his armor if u have a 6 star with sig thats a good rank defo i used my 7 unawakened as i only have a r2 6 sand and wasnt gonna rank for this at all
  • Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 33
    I completed it once through with Silk. Got rewards and the point…but now have no points?

Did I do something wrong?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★

Hmmmm has anyone tried Maestro for #gamma? Hear me out, glance 🤣

The thought crossed my mind. 😆
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited February 7
    Why did the points reset? I did my first clear with Titania for the 1 point and got the milestone then it reset and the point is gone so I beat him again with her but the point doesn’t come back.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 686 ★★★

Bendy said:

I used my R2 sandman and it took 8 mins. You don’t need the sig, the heavy burst damage is disabled by the nodes so you’re only doing damage with base attacks.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 531 ★★★
    Manup456 said:

Why did the points reset? I did my first clear with Titania for the 1 point and got the milestone then it reset and the point is gone so I beat him again with her but the point doesn’t come back.

Event was bugged so they reset. You’ll get your pint tho
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    @MasterA Great glad to know I wasted my resources to do it again for no reason and the point is still missing and it’s a bug. I would have never known it was a bug unless I came here because the game doesn’t let you know. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 686 ★★★
    Any Viv vision users try her yet? I imagine she could be good with her heal block and phasing to avoid parry and chip damage.